World Map X

Sargun II

Its fine because his claim stops at the edge. Not because the map doesn't show it. But because I own everything from the south pole to that edge If I made it bigger i'd of had a line across the entire bottom of the map. But that would look ugly. The map stops roughly 20 degrees shy of the bottom.

Also I should own everything from the peninsula under south america all the way to the Hansa protectorate if I actually claimed my SOI according to the IG map. I don't because I have specific goals of what I wanted to eventually own :P

Also, his original claim wasn't that big, that's just what whoever made the last map chose to give him.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still rather new to cyber nations, and ive noticed my land is already part of the lubek Protectorate

falklands.jpg

i simply wish the falkland islands to be mine in its own right so it is internationally recognised, however i dont know who to contact in regards to this.

help?

THe Falklands were granted to me and are currently in use, sorry but I'm not ceding the land

THe Falklands were granted to me and are currently in use, sorry but I'm not ceding the land

Really? Mr. Centurius, is the RP of the Falklands so important to prohibit another player from claiming them? It is in your every right, but there is a respect for others here.

Really? Mr. Centurius, is the RP of the Falklands so important to prohibit another player from claiming them? It is in your every right, but there is a respect for others here.

Actually yes there is a huge rp for the Falklands planned

Me and cent have an agreement about the falklands now, i can use the eastern island (the side further away from argentina). on the grounds that if i leave for new lands or leave CN, the land reverts back to his claim. Its very reasonible and i am happy with this agreement, thank you centurius

Me and cent have an agreement about the falklands now, i can use the eastern island (the side further away from argentina). on the grounds that if i leave for new lands or leave CN, the land reverts back to his claim. Its very reasonible and i am happy with this agreement, thank you centurius

Confirmed

While I love you all, classes will be starting in ten days and I have quite a bit of work to do regarding video game development.

As soon as someone proves to me they can be a capable map-maker, authority of the map will transfer over to him.

While I love you all, classes will be starting in ten days and I have quite a bit of work to do regarding video game development.

As soon as someone proves to me they can be a capable map-maker, authority of the map will transfer over to him.

How would one prove this?

*uses the Jedi mind trick on Lynneth*

I am Yoda. I am Yoda. Remember that. :ph34r:

lol :P

Doesn't work on me, silly wannabe-jedi.

Anyways. I may go through the thread in the next 2 days to put the updates in as they should be. :v:

Don't let yourself be discouraged by that if you wanna be mapmaker though. 2 or 3 people working and coordinating are much more efficient!