World Map X

Sargun II

No offense to anyone, but during the whole "Oh my god his SOI doesn't cover that rage rage rage" fest between the "It's all cool, maaaan" guys and the "CHANGE IT" guys, I couldn't help but think of the change it guys as Hitler.

Don't mind me, I just woke up and I'm tired.

Your mind works in mysterious ways.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's impossible to read/make out, dude.

Copy the image from the original source on the main page, then crop the general area around your claim in Photoshop THEN colour your claim in.

It the big freakin orange thing in Antartica(Actually the second big freakin Orange thing in Antartica). You can see it without zooming in.

It the big freakin orange thing in Antartica(Actually the second big freakin Orange thing in Antartica). You can see it without zooming in.

I noticed that after my tired eyes looked at the picture a second time.

Which is why I edited it. Maybe you should wait a minute before quoting and responding to a post, Mr. Quickdraw.

At any rate, I really don't think you have the SOI to cover that chunk of land... you only have 1,200 square miles according to the game. That chunk looks, well, huge.

I noticed that after my tired eyes looked at the picture a second time.

Which is why I edited it. Maybe you should wait a minute before quoting and responding to a post, Mr. Quickdraw.

At any rate, I really don't think you have the SOI to cover that chunk of land... you only have 1,200 square miles according to the game. That chunk looks, well, huge.

He's fine. Remember, Antarctica is a circle and on there it is not.

He's fine. Remember, Antarctica is a circle and on there it is not.

I know that Antartica is round. :|

But Antartica has nearly a 5.5 million square mile area of landmass. What he/she claimed looks like a good 1/8 of Antartica or so.

That's total, though. Albeit land only mass (not sure what the map shows) is only 100,000 square miles, but that's still more than his SOI.

Edited by Imperial Emperor Jaedst

I'm fairly sure that that ridiculously small piece of land is fine, and kitex I'm at around 1,500 miles of land and I could claim like half of that :/ Look at the Arabian peninsula and Raochin, and claim something similar to that in size(I got away with that at around 1.2k land)

I know that Antartica is round. :|

But Antartica has nearly a 5.5 million square mile area of landmass. What he/she claimed looks like a good 1/8 of Antartica or so.

That's total, though. Albeit land only mass (not sure what the map shows) is only 100,000 square miles, but that's still more than his SOI.

Its fine because his claim stops at the edge. Not because the map doesn't show it. But because I own everything from the south pole to that edge If I made it bigger i'd of had a line across the entire bottom of the map. But that would look ugly. The map stops roughly 20 degrees shy of the bottom.

Also I should own everything from the peninsula under south america all the way to the Hansa protectorate if I actually claimed my SOI according to the IG map. I don't because I have specific goals of what I wanted to eventually own :P

Edited by Tahsir Re

Im still rather new to cyber nations, and ive noticed my land is already part of the lubek Protectorate

falklands.jpg

i simply wish the falkland islands to be mine in its own right so it is internationally recognised, however i dont know who to contact in regards to this.

help?

Nicely done Sargun on the reporting I wondered where that second warning came from. Don't worry Il make sure to keep my mouth shut from now on.

:facepalm:

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

To Zoom Zoom:

This map is for CNRP. Really that's all I can say outside of "if you want to join, contact Franz".