1TF government changes

waveyflagpl9.gif

Mayzie has decided to end his time as chairman of 1TF and has appointed Auctor as his successor.

Our government is now as follows:

1TF Board of Directors

Chairman (Leader) - Auctor

Marketing Director (FA) - AndrewS

Economics Director (Finance & Tech) - Mahmah

Managing Director (IA) - JuilusCesarDos

Commercial Director (Trade) - Paulh83

o/1TF

o/Mayzie

o/Auctor

During this war I had a chance to meet and work with 1TF, they're truely a great bunch.

Mayzie stepping down is sad and unexpected, but I'm condident Auctur will prove to be a great leader.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Carter

sorry to see you step down mayzie :(

o/Auctor

Im sure you will do a great job. It is a big step up from Water Boy to Chairman though :P

1TF is hopefully excited to no longer have a lush for a Chairman... oh wait :P

Auctor, I think you'll be a fantastic successor, and you know I and the rest of CD are always right where you can find us if you need us.

Good luck to Mayzie after his departure, I hope you don't think you're too cool to still come around and chew the fat with us.

Thanks for the responses guys, I've had one hell of a time leading 1TF for the past year and a half, met some great people and learned a lot. 1TF has come a hell of a long way since our rough beginning but we're stronger and more stable than ever and I've every confidence in Auctor and the rest of the board's abilities.

I'll miss 1TF and the friends I've made there, but will only be a stones throw away, at NV.

bye.gif