New Pacific Order Reps Race

Scarlet Ellen Red

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you want to act like them and adopt might makes right, all I have to say is: Welcome to becoming what you hate.

Regurgitate the party line one more time, you might get another believer.

Are you actually incapable of distinguishing the differnce between punishing someone who has earned it and kicking someone while they are down?

Do you actually think the NPO does not deserve harsh terms?

Are you blind enough to history to think that after winning the fight we'd risk a repeat of GW1?

Even if we acted EXACTLY like the NPO has in the past, we would still not be them because we are doing this in defence of our friends and allies. there is no trumped up charges here, no accusations of spying/hacking/ooc attacks No !@#$%^&* about our sovereignty or security no preempting (name your shady CB of choice). NPO attacked my ally because they thought nobody could stop them. Well guess what we did. and punishing them for their aggressive behaviour, bullying attitude and continued arrogance is not wrong no matter how long you feed the spin machine.

Kidnapping is wrong, but when the state locks you up its justice. Same act, different result. The motivation matters.

Edit: differnce =/= different, stupid spell check.

Edited by TypoNinja

He doesn't have to. It's out in the open for everyone to see.

What's also out in the open is your tacit admission of three years of blatant wrong doing. Saying "you're as bad as us" admits that you have been a part of that which you currently complain about. It shows all of us that you are not motivated by an actual desire to end abusive practices, but simply wish easier treatment now that the shoe is on the other foot. You are completely transparent.

What's also out in the open is your tacit admission of three years of blatant wrong doing. Saying "you're as bad as us" admits that you have been a part of that which you currently complain about. It shows all of us that you are not motivated by an actual desire to end abusive practices, but simply wish easier treatment now that the shoe is on the other foot. You are completely transparent.

I said becoming what you hate. NPO was wrong here and there no doubt but then again they never said they were out to end certain practices. They never said we hate what you do and what you stand for so we're gonna punish you for it only to end up acting like what they were attacking.

I said becoming what you hate. NPO was wrong here and there no doubt but then again they never said they were out to end certain practices. They never said we hate what you do and what you stand for so we're gonna punish you for it only to end up acting like what they were attacking.

Karma never officially promised anything either.

I think this game would be boring for a lot of people if there wasn't a bete-noir du jour for the Hive Mind to spit nails about. At the moment it's NPO's turn, but they haven't filled that role for ever, it was GOONS and \m/ at one point!

Someone will fill that role I'm sure, and given the relative strengths it'll probably be a Karma alliance. It's hardly worth turning into some silly propaganda.

Edited by jonny cardboard

Day 4

Old Total

464 Nation Violations

1.392 Billion

46,400 Tech

+6 days of terms

Today's Add-on's

158 Nations Violated

474 million

15,800 tech

+ 2 days of terms

Total so Far

622 Nation Violations

1.866 Billion

62,200 Tech

+8 days of terms

Comments:

It seems I have lost a lot of friends over this text. But If your friends cannot accept you speak your mind, then are they really your friends?

Also soon, i will be adding a place on the first page that will link directly to the each day's post. Because this thread as become a mess.

[Disclaimer: Now this topic isn't a debate about those terms, as the title says, I made this to inform everyone what those terms would be, if added up. I am simply informing you what they are, so please don't write mis-informing reports. I am not here to debate how good/bad/ok/not-ok the terms are. I am just simply writing what they would be. So please don't throw tons of flames out there. Pwease :( ]

Edited by Scarlet Ellen Red

Yes before the karma domination over the game starts now.

First karma has to make a huge block, right? :rolleyes:

For the sake of argument, Karma has proven they can dominate the game without a formal bloc.

Edited by Roadie

If Karma came out today and said they had a list of every nation currently in peace, they wanted to fight 3 cycles of war against each of these nations, at that time they would give you terms. Or even if they said they wanted to take each of these nations below 500 infra at least once.

Assuming these were standard terms, including the reps already incurred by the pre-terms, and a flat moderate amount of reps (say about what IRON got, maybe 50% higher, then add in the extra reps from the peace mode fines on top of it), military decom, treaties suspended, etc. Would the NPO accept?

As a humble clerk, I cannot predict the outcome but can certainly tell you the process: Once we knew the size of the terms, the amount of war, the damage conditions, the NS qualifiers, the length of terms and so forth, the Emperor would be able to sit down with the Imperial Officers, Councilors and Body Republic to start discussing the best course of action.

As it stands, the Body Republic has indicated to the Emperor that they would rather have our nations sit in peace mode and have you increase the "X" terms rather than have them come out of peace mode on the off-chance that someday we'd get peace. The Emperor has agreed with the Body Republic.

RE: Warroir Concepts Link, check out the post you linked to:

This war will conclude when those alliances at war with the New Pacific Order perceive the amount of damage done to the New Pacific Order to be appropriate punishment for their unjustified attack on Ordo Verde and their past transgressions. If I had to put a number on it, my personal opinion on what would be adequate reprisal would be for Pacifica to fall below 5 million nation strength and lose sanction status. Surrender terms have already been written and largely agreed upon. However, they will not be offered until this war is actually won.

I've gotten a whole lot of personal opinions, which I've been told to disregard. As such, that's what I'm doing.

Beside that as to your second point, NPO has shown its ability and willingness to chase down alliances over years with a grudge, or need we remind you of Legion?

I would direct you to the "For the love of God, won't you please think of the children" treaty. It was a signed as a result of the Great Patriotic War and the Order kept its word until every CoaLUEtion member withdrew and the treaty was dissolved.

RE: Warroir Concepts Link, check out the post you linked to:

I've gotten a whole lot of personal opinions, which I've been told to disregard. As such, that's what I'm doing.

I would direct you to the "For the love of God, won't you please think of the children" treaty. It was a signed as a result of the Great Patriotic War and the Order kept its word until every CoaLUEtion member withdrew and the treaty was dissolved.

If by some vanguard guy, you mean the leader of Vanguard, an alliance on the front involving NPO, then I'd personally suggest you actually listen to it.

As for that treaty, I was under the impression NPO never signed it. Regardless of the fact its only purpose was preventing first strike nuking and as such doesn't even close to refute my previous statement of NPO's ability to hold grudges and find ways to come back from defeat against a large foes to exact its revenge.

For the sake of argument, Karma has proven they can dominate the game without a formal bloc.

Karma came together to fight this war and will fall apart when this war is over. Everyone in karma has stated this and I have no idea how that makes everyone think otherwise.

Yes before the karma domination over the game starts now.

First karma has to make a huge block, right? :rolleyes:

Regardless of what comes of this final battle, I can garuntee that won't be happening. We will do our best to make sure NPO surrenders, though. :ph34r:

All this talk about terms this, terms that ... then talk about 'baw we were not given terms, just pre-terms' blah blah blah

Enough with the nonsense. Do the remaining alliances who are being dubbed 'the hegemony' wish to have terms presented? Better put, are they ASKING for peace terms or a dialog to begin?

I have seen a lot of information coming from the Karma side talking about peace terms etc, but I want to know. Are the hegemony alliances who remain ASKING for terms?

It is not up to the Karma side to approach you with peace, that is on your hands.

If your pride will not allow you to bend knee and ask for a peace, then the lesson that is being taught has not taken and warfare shall continue.

Personally, I have no idea why the Karma side would even be discussing terms unless the remaining opponents on the hegemony side have come together and asked for them as a unit, not one off and individual BS.

I'm not gonna get involved in the politics, but given that I was the one initiating the final dissolution, I can tell you without a doubt this:

In about January or February of 2008, The Legion and LoSS, the final two signatories of FtLoGTotC, withdrew (well, I, as then-Legion MoFA, withdrew us, and LoSS withdrew at the same time). Pacifica withdrew well before that time. So, Sir Paul, I think the time you missed may have missed that final dissolution. (Linky: Here)

They have proven that they can dominate NPO together but as far as everyone else goes there didnt appear to be much cohesion. Karma lasts as long as the war against NPO does.

If by some vanguard guy, you mean the leader of Vanguard, an alliance on the front involving NPO, then I'd personally suggest you actually listen to it.

He doesn't speak for Karma. And it's been made clear that one alliance's opinion a binding agreement does not make.

As for that treaty, I was under the impression NPO never signed it. Regardless of the fact its only purpose was preventing first strike nuking and as such doesn't even close to refute my previous statement of NPO's ability to hold grudges and find ways to come back from defeat against a large foes to exact its revenge.

Well, the treaty came from the GPW peace talks:

[7/19/2006 9:37 PM] <Chris_Kaos> 1. Ivan and Tyga need to apologize for going about this the wrong way.

[7/19/2006 9:38 PM] <Chris_Kaos> 2. Reparations.

[7/19/2006 9:38 PM] <Chris_Kaos> 3. Nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

In the end, reparations were decided against, Tyga resigned and ES issued the apology. While joining the treaty was not required, we joined as a show of good faith and were a signatory of the "For the Love of God, Won't you please think of the children" treaty. We stayed members until the treaty was dissolved. The point is, guarentees to make sure that the big bad NPO, who is at less than a third of pre-war strength, doesn't come and kill you tomorrow could be worked out.

EDIT: My apologies... I know that we left after NAAC and several others. (goes to find the date)

EDIT2: June 15, 2007, meaning we stayed in through the 2nd Great War and the 3rd Great War

Edited by Sir Paul

Day 4

Old Total

464 Nation Violations

1.392 Billion

46,400 Tech

+6 days of terms

Today's Add-on's

158 Nations Violated

474 million

15,800 tech

+ 2 days of terms

Total so Far

622 Nation Violations

1.866 Billion

62,200 Tech

+8 days of terms

Comments:

It seems I have lost a lot of friends over this text. But If your friends cannot accept you speak your mind, then are they really your friends?

Also soon, i will be adding a place on the first page that will link directly to the each day's post. Because this thread as become a mess.

[Disclaimer: Now this topic isn't a debate about those terms, as the title says, I made this to inform everyone what those terms would be, if added up. I am simply informing you what they are, so please don't write mis-informing reports. I am not here to debate how good/bad/ok/not-ok the terms are. I am just simply writing what they would be. So please don't throw tons of flames out there. Pwease :( ]

Just make your updates on the OP.