Dispatch From GR and Genesis

Genflag.pngflag-1-1-1.gif

Genesis-Greenland Republic Upgrade

The two alliances have held a PIAT for approximately 2 1/2 months and decided to be more than a fine fit for one another. The upgrade of this treaty was an easy decision and we look forward to our continued relationship.

And my flag size selection was limited, this was the closest I could match the two without having to resize them.

Preamble

In the interests of strengthening peaceful relations, Greenland Republic, herein named GR, and Genesis agree to the following:

Section I - Respect

Both alliances and their respective memberships treat each other with the utmost respect.

Section II - Peace

Both signatories will not engage in or endorse military action of any kind against the other signatory. Should a member nation of either signatory have committed such an act, peace will be offered immediately and reparations will be paid twice to the sum of all damages incurred. The defending nation(s) are allowed to attack at will if the offending member refuses to offer peace after a 24 Hour period in which both alliances are encouraged to deal with the rogue attack diplomatically.

Section II, Item A.

Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other.

Section II, Item B.

Neither signatory will engage in the use of sanctions against member nations of the other signatory without written permission from that signatory's government.

Section III - Friendship

The memberships of both signatory alliances shall do their utmost to remain civil to each other at all times, especially in public forums and over IRC.

Section IV - Intelligence

If either signatory receives information that can be potentially harmful, a direct threat, to the other, the receiving alliance will notify the other signatory and provide the relevant information. The source of said information may be left undisclosed.

Section V - War

An attack on either signatory should be seen as an attack on both. Both signatories are obliged to provide military, financial, and/or political support to the other signatory upon request. Neither signatory is obligated to offer assistance if a conflict is started via other treaties with other alliances, but such assistance is encouraged. Either signatory may request assistance in any form from the other in the event of an offensive war, so long as at least 48 hours advance notice is given. Assistance is voluntary, and the form of assistance is up to the discretion of leadership.

Section VI - Termination

Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to doing this, except when the countersigned has violated Section II.

Signed for Genesis,

Templar, Trinity

empirica, Trinity

flygirl, Trinity

Jimi Hendrix, Minister of Foreign Affairs

PierreG, Minister of Internal Affairs

Yondaime Nara, Minister of Defense

mikey, Minister of Recruitment

MrSpackle, Minister of Communications

Signed for the Greenland Republic,

Archon: Drai

Vice-Archon: Shamedmonkey

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ilselu1

Minister of Defence: Virillus

Minister of Finance: Sande

Minister of Interior: Acid

Senate: Kestral, Al, Menwearpink135, Cripple, Kosherness

grrrr, matching flag sizes next time please.

I knew Drai would mess it up, should have let Empi do it!

:3 GR

:3 Genesis

I actually made one attempt, in which the GR flag got this incredibly weird pattern on it when I shrunk the flag. I gave up at that point as I didn't wish to spend 5 minutes resizing the flag through other means.

I am such a n00b :(