IRON Surrenders

I am realy ashamed for the alliances talking reps :(

I wish that in the next war you are on the loosing side.

gL to IRON for the future, you fighted really good and with honor :)

JJ

Thank you for making it clear that taking reasonable reps is now a reason to hate someone.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, of course this had to happen on the day I was too busy to rule my nation :P

Anyway, here's my belated thanks to our opponents at IRON. Due to R.O.C.K.'s small member base I don't think many of you even noticed we were there, but those who had the chance to meet our guys on the battlefield did more than fine and acted honorably. I'm very grateful that our larger guys managed to find a couple of fruitful nuke trades and that somebody finally taught our smaller nations why "Guerrilla Camps" are written with red flashing capitals on our war guides e280278.gif

Congrats on the peace and good luck with rebuilding.

e133279.gif

EDIT: I forgot to hail our side, but I guess that goes without saying.

Edited by RadonaTor

Ahh, of course this had to happen on the day I was too busy to rule my nation :P

Anyway, here's my belated thanks to our opponents at IRON. Due to R.O.C.K.'s small member base I don't think many of you even noticed we were there, but those who had the chance to meet our guys on the battlefield did more than fine and acted honorably. I'm very grateful that our larger guys managed to find a couple of fruitful nuke trades and that somebody finally taught our smaller nations why "Guerrilla Camps" are written with red flashing capitals on our war guides e280278.gif

Took you guys long enough. :ehm:

And yeah, of the micro alliances which received reps ROCK IMO earned them the most. If anyone has total war numbers from those smaller alliances I'm curious to see them as I don't recall more than a few from ToH, ARES, and IPA. If there were more then my apologies.

JJ

Ah, it just isn't a war until someone in an alliance you fought side by side with wishes death and destruction on your alliance <_<

EDIT: Calderone: IPA had about 20 total offensive wars with IRON, most being in the 20K NS area.

Edited by fireguy15207

Yay for IRON getting peace. Now its time for a race who's back to their original NS the fastest.

Good luck IRON.

Ow before I forget, I need to do the evil valhalla thing.

You are all gonna pay for this, EBIL KARMA,

next time the reps will be ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Edited by oinkoink12

Yay for IRON getting peace. Now its time for a race who's back to their original NS the fastest.

Good luck IRON.

Ow before I forget, I need to do the evil valhalla thing.

You are all gonna pay for this, EBIL KARMA,

next time the reps will be ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Ebil hegemonists at it again! )):

Congratulation to the victorious alliances.

No white peace pathetic... IRON Shouldn't agree to this id rather quit CN then agree to this kinda bullcrap.. IRON didnt have to fight but they did they knew they were gonna lose but still fought bravely they deserve white peace.

To bad Karma can't

If you don't know what Karma means, please try to avoid it in a sentence. At the very least, look it up in a dictionary, or ask your religion teacher.

Congratulation to the victorious alliances.

If you don't know what Karma means, please try to avoid it in a sentence. At the very least, look it up in a dictionary, or ask your religion teacher.

Well to be completely honest, we are all misusing the term horribly and it pains me to see it used mainly as "what goes around comes around".

I agree unfortunately peace talks took longer than expected.

Why is that MC? Surly no one wanted to see us take unnecessary damage and then pay reps. I am positive that some of the "karma" side would never make sure they had something else to do when peace talks were going on. This same group would also never come to the table unprepared and unorganized. They would also never, ever, negotiate with extortion level rep numbers while blaming it on their own insecurities that we would attack them at first opportunity.

o/ The Grämlins

The toughest SOB's I have have went up against since the FAN war. CaptainWill in particularly executed his battles flawlessly and was the point of coordination for his battle group. An honorable and worthy opponent if there ever was one. The Grämlins as a whole fought a model war. Without this group (MHA included) IRON would have owned the rest of its opponents.

o/ MHA

Good clean war. It was a pleasure, except for the poetry. I placed a call to Amnesty International about that. They are going to investigate you for war crimes.

o/ Fark

Very glad you came to your senses. It would have tarnished your good reputation and honor in this war.

o/ Fifth Column Confederation

Classy move by a smaller alliance.

IRON is a much politically simpler alliance than many of you realize. Even though I read some long winded post by some educated beyond his intelligence, guy the other day bashing us with outrageous accusations. He had no clue. This war (particularly the start) was a wake up call for IRON. A political mistake that will not be repeated anytime soon. I expect to see a stronger and smarter IRON alliance in 6 months.

edit: extra word

Edited by bay102174

o/ MHA

Good clean war. It was a pleasure, except for the poetry. I placed a call to Amnesty International about that. They are going to investigate you for war crimes.

Luckily we did not sign the UN treaty for the International Criminal Court in The Hague so our war crimes will go unpunished. :ehm:

Chefjoe and KingSuck have been quite explicit that BnT doesn't represent the 'new Valhalla', guys ...

Thats right bob, I wasnt actually being sarcastic in my latter posts, merely congratulating everyone other than RoK and the other small ones on being decent chaps :)

Im still the same old guy I was; though Ill be honest and say that I didnt expect nor in my opinion, personally deserve the peace terms I got. It was a very nice gesture by Umbrella, RIA and Co. and something I wont forget for a long time to come. Some alliances broke the rep cycle, others just seem intent on keeping it going, if Im ever in the position to dish out terms in the future (highly unlikely due to RL) I really would be against asking or demanding reps. In that case you can say Ive been humbled and have learnt a lesson, I think that is shared with many fellow Valhallans also.

How are we suppose to know he's not plotting behind our backs right now. Or, I suppose, we must assume he is, yet remain stagnant until we have proof?

I may be, I may not. Probably not though, Rage Co. isnt high on my list of priorities. Hows lakefire these days?

Instead of protecting him with the "he is not gov" argument, you should tell him to @*!&@ off with his threats.

They do incessantly; unfortunately though I like to post my ponderings. Stating that an alliance that had a beating then told to pay reps is more likely to hold a grudge when compared to an alliance that had its teeth kicked out and left to pick itself up unharrassed and not needing to pay for the privilage. Stating that I would personally love to see an alliance that "had 20 offensive wars" which gets thrown a reps bone surrender is just musing.

Waves to bay :wub:

Chefjoe and KingSuck have been quite explicit that BnT doesn't represent the 'new Valhalla', guys ...

Forgive me in advance for beating the horse that died on page 12 but I'm curious...

Of all the people that should know it's against the social norms and mores of Bob to collude, by yourself or with others, against an alliance that has an opposite point of view than yours does, it's BnT. In or about a year and a half ago BnT showed up on our prestigious Rage forums with a message requesting the expulsion one of our members, who was apparently in collusion with others to bring IRON into a state of war with multiple CN alliances. Sounds like paranoia to me, but alas, that's what the political landscape looked like at the time.

For anyone who needs a reminder, it was shortly after the UjW and alliances like IRON and friends were practicing the fine arts of free speech oppression, reparation extortion, and curb stomping lulz alliances. They say people of double standards never experience happiness and because of that I can't help but feel empathetic for dear BnT in this case because, the proper thing to do on Valhalla's behalf would be to expel BnT due to the cold, hard facts that he is plotting to bring Ragnarok into a state of war with multiple CN alliances which is not good for our Karma.

http://www.rage-board.com/files/bnt.jpg <---- goodnight, sweet prince.

JJ

Its shameful to accept reps, and GRE has never done it in the past, ever.

Wow, so I go away for 5 days (FL) and I come back to peace... Thats sweet.

I gotta say IRON was a great opponent, I had my doubts in the past but IRON gained a lot of respect from me in this war.

a special O/ to my boy redsoxnation, who I fought... GO SOX!

I don't really want to get involved in the drama here, but i've seen a few alliances here (and I know it doesn't represent .gov opinion) that were either former Q or WUT alliances saying how IRON has to pay for hegemony sins? Really? How can anyonw who was in Q or WUT say that with a straight face...

o/ FCC

o/ The Grämlins

o/ IRON

o/ MHA

o/ Farkistan

I foguht Fark and Grems and I must say you guys were great. Everyone was humble and we gave each other a good show. I was nuked daily since day 2 of the war :P

Im happy for peace...We took our share and its time to grow in peace. Now you all better watch out, we're going to be growing and hitting up that Sanction Race again in notime :)

The fact you cry "poor show" for decent reps is an actual poor show. Reps arent a poor show, Terrible reps are a poor show.

Lesson learned, next time we win we'll need to include a gag order on the owf in the surrender terms.