We who dream

I certianly hope this does not mean Doitzels martyrdom will stop. I've rather enjoyed reading 'LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!'

That Doitzels need for attention hungers is one thing. Another entirely is that Vox, while far smaller than others fighting on their side, have done far more.

Let Vox be a lesson to other small alliances when they think their small size means they can't accomplish big things.

The thing about martyrs is that they die. You guys sort of failed there, which is what this is all about.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that reason I must announce that, with our purpose fulfilled, the Senate and membership of Vox Populi have overwhelmingly voted to disband.

P.S.: We have not yet been given peace or all been cleared from the EZI/PZI/other-ZI lists of the Phoenix Federation or the New Pacific Order.

My career as a Vox spy was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I was always extremely loyal to MCXA, and I believed myself to be acting in their interests, because informing on them to Vox was the best way to move them away from acting in NPO’s interests to making their own destiny. It was this loyalty that ultimately allowed me to overcome the hardships involved in being a spy.

I [was mean to] Vox on a regular basis, isolating a lot of people who I had formerly been in the process of making friends with, like STA. For instance, when I [was disrespectful] in this thread, I was treated contemptuously and despised in most of the IRC channels I visited, and it was quite possibly the worst day in my IC life. Not even the entire of the Vox Senate knew who I was, making it even harder to bear. President Kent, a Voxian who for various reasons *did* know who I was, consoled me and advised me to be the bigger person, because when Victory Day came, I could tell the world who I really was and what I had sacrificed. I told him that day would never come.

Well, it has. Everything that Vox set out to do has been accomplished, and I am finally able to identify myself as Eli Cohen, spy of Vox Populi. I have never been prouder. I will always cherish my membership in Vox to be one of the greatest achievements in my CN career. I was a member of the Resistance, the few who stood against the many… and triumphed.

Hail Vox! --Francesca, a.k.a. Eli Cohen

A few points. TPF recognizes that Vox has disbanded and thus the state of war with them is considered ended. As we have no EZI, PZI, or ZI list as Doitzel might claim, we hold no further hostilities against any of them.

Second, that is pretty low Francesca and you shouldn't be proud of what you did. Your members trusted you and you constantly betrayed them. You sacrificed nothing but enlarging your ego and betrayed all those you held dear so you could fight the ghost in the darkness that existed only in your perception of your own ally.

You sacrificed nothing but enlarging your ego and betrayed all those you held dear so you could fight the ghost in the darkness that existed only in your perception of your own ally.

I move that mhawk be Eternal Zero Metaphor'd for this butchering.

A few points. TPF recognizes that Vox has disbanded and thus the state of war with them is considered ended. As we have no EZI, PZI, or ZI list as Doitzel might claim, we hold no further hostilities against any of them.

Second, that is pretty low Francesca and you shouldn't be proud of what you did. Your members trusted you and you constantly betrayed them. You sacrificed nothing but enlarging your ego and betrayed all those you held dear so you could fight the ghost in the darkness that existed only in your perception of your own ally.

Considering a few of the actions taken by MCXA's government on anybody who even held an inkling of support for Vox, I think not. It's all in how you perceive the actions. Considering then other actions taken by MCXA against former allies, I think it would have only been in vein of other MCXA actions.

You should also keep in mind that many of the attacks on Francesca's character were hilarious because they didn't even know she was a spy and if they did, they never outed her as one.

Every person that spied for Vox is a hero. They were able to transcend the morality of the hegemony slave masters and risked their futures in this world for its greater good.

Don't let the house slaves of Pacifica judge what you've done. Hold your heads high. We are forever in your debt.

Look at that. An alliance that formed for a purpose, achieved that purpose, then disbanded. Well done and much respect! :)

I don't think we quite formed for a purpose. As it's been stated multiple times, Vox was originally just a way for a bunch of guys to enjoy one last fight on their way out, which makes this even more amazing. The whole purpose thing came later.

Every person that spied for Vox is a hero. They were able to transcend the morality of the hegemony slave masters and risked their futures in this world for its greater good.

Don't let the house slaves of Pacifica judge what you've done. Hold your heads high. We are forever in your debt.

I still want to know if the hegemony ever found out who was spying for my in the Q highest level forums and IRC channels. Do you think that they still delude themselves into thinking that I somehow hacked into their forums? Either way, Sal I agree with you, and let me tell you. For every person that is identifying themselves as a Vox spy now, five more are staying hidden with their secrets.

Eh. Betraying your brothers and sisters in the name of e-morality is low. I respect that these people did what they thought was right, but I'd rather have it said that I stood up for my friends regardless of whether they were right than have it said that I shot them in the back when I thought they were wrong. But that's just me.

Regardless, congrats to Vox on achieving your goals. I can't say I liked your methods, but for most of you, I can respect that you did what you thought was right.

-Bama

Eh. Betraying your brothers and sisters in the name of e-morality is low. I respect that these people did what they thought was right, but I'd rather have it said that I stood up for my friends regardless of whether they were right than have it said that I shot them in the back when I thought they were wrong. But that's just me.

No Bama, that's not just you. That's the attitude of a lot of slaves. And why 'building friendships' was a major plank of Dilberian foreign policy.

You should also keep in mind that many of the attacks on Francesca's character were hilarious because they didn't even know she was a spy and if they did, they never outed her as one.

yes, but I said that I could not prove she was several times... laugh if you must, I dont give a care.

the fact that she was put on trial might have been laughable.. but it did get rid of her out of MCXA...

now the question stands. what does VE have to say, about someone being in two alliances at the same time in regards to Francesca.. because up till today, she was in two alliances.

Either way, Sal I agree with you, and let me tell you. For every person that is identifying themselves as a Vox spy now, five more are staying hidden with their secrets.

yes, I'm sure there at at least a dozen or so more, not 5..

The thing about martyrs is that they die. You guys sort of failed there, which is what this is all about.

I have been a member of TPF for 236 days. Never in that time, anywhere in our forums, have I ever seen this list you speak of nor anything about us being at war with Vox. You proclaim to be persecuted by us from your soap box as a way to get attention LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!)when the fact is, we don't care enough about you or Vox to so much as mention you in our forums.

yes, I'm sure there at at least a dozen or so more, not 5..

I underexagerated...my bad. I wonder what some alliances would do to each other if they saw all of Vox's spy data that we collected.

Awesome stuff guys, I doubt something like this is ever going to happen again. :)

Destro, I miss you. How are you? Also, for what it's worth, sorry for tearing The Republic apart.

Edited by Chickenzilla