We who dream

Yup, the NPO will be the first to justify realpolitik.

Is that what you were asking? :v:

I think he's saying realpolitk is not about standing up for your friends, but about getting the best deal you can for yourself.

Hence you can feel like Bama or go the realpolitik route you suggested.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the NPO will be the first to justify realpolitik.

Is that what you were asking? :v:

Well, it certainly is an eye for an eye. True to this coalition's perspective.

As some men have said: "$%&@ your buddy."

I have been a member of TPF for 236 days. Never in that time, anywhere in our forums, have I ever seen this list you speak of nor anything about us being at war with Vox. You proclaim to be persecuted by us from your soap box as a way to get attention LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!)when the fact is, we don't care enough about you or Vox to so much as mention you in our forums.

lol

But you care enough to set up canary traps and announce your triumph of catching a low-level spy at the top of your lungs (LOOK AT ME!)? I didn't think we were at war with you until it was communicated to me that your leader thought otherwise. When I offered peace, I was refused. We were told to surrender. Cracks me up. While I'm sure Minitru is hard at work assuring everyone that our disbandment was a result of overwhelming applied force, we simply didn't feel like waiting around: we wanted to go out on our terms. So we have.

So if you don't mind, go back to your "not caring" activities by "not caring" to stink up the place.

Indeed. You should ask some MCXA members.

The chicken/Godzilla looking thing said it before I could... I don't really know who you're referring to. It doesn't matter... Was every one of Francesca's brothers and sisters a traitor, even if some were? No. There are some good people at MCXA. They didn't deserve to be stabbed in the back.

One thing I've learned in this game is that you can debate abstract e-morality all day, and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but at the end of the day... The best thing you can do is stand shoulder with your friends, regardless of whether they're viewed as e-saints or e-devils. Major OOC attacks excepted, I'd go down for my friends any day of the week, regardless of whether or not I agree with what they did to get in that situation.

The pixels aren't real. They're worthless. The people are the only things in this game that are real, the only things that matter. Just my two cents.

-Bama

I think he's saying realpolitk is not about standing up for your friends, but about getting the best deal you can for yourself.

Hence you can feel like Bama or go the realpolitik route you suggested.

Yeah, and I'm saying the NPO went the realpolitik route and fooled you all into believing in friendship. What do you think Francoism is?

Edited by Sal Paradise

Well, it certainly is an eye for an eye. True to this coalition's perspective.

As some men have said: "$%&@ your buddy."

We're talking about Vox. But I feel free to reduce things to your talking points so you can better understand. Sippy cups will be past around shortly.

Yeah, and I'm saying the NPO went the realpolitik route and fooled you all into believing in friendship. What do you think Francoism is?

Because friendship isn't arbitrary? Give me a break.

Just because NPO made fake friends doesn't mean friendship and solidarity should be thrown out the window.

Besides, who are Vox to follow NPO's example? Their entire purpose was it's destruction.

Just because NPO made fake friends doesn't mean friendship and solidarity should be thrown out the window.

Good thing I didn't say that.

Besides, who are Vox to follow NPO's example? Their entire purpose was it's destruction.

Tough love. And the betrayals of any intra-hegemony friendships are justifiable when those friendships are cynically constructed (which is my point if you've been following along). No one should fault a slave for killing his master.

Good thing I didn't say that.

It's a good thing you didn't need to.

Tough love. And the betrayals of any intra-hegemony friendships are justifiable when those friendships are cynically constructed (which is my point if you've been following along). No one should fault a slave for killing his master.

There's no love there.

lol

But you care enough to set up canary traps and announce your triumph of catching a low-level spy at the top of your lungs (LOOK AT ME!)? I didn't think we were at war with you until it was communicated to me that your leader thought otherwise. When I offered peace, I was refused. We were told to surrender. Cracks me up. While I'm sure Minitru is hard at work assuring everyone that our disbandment was a result of overwhelming applied force, we simply didn't feel like waiting around: we wanted to go out on our terms. So we have.

So if you don't mind, go back to your "not caring" activities by "not caring" to stink up the place.

In all seriousness, if you didn't even know we were at war with you, is it something really worth complaining about regularly? Be honest with me.

As for whether or not we should have peaced you out while you were still at war with our allies... You have your view and we have ours.

I'm not sure you can point to an example of NPO stabbing us in the back. Why is it that you think NPO 'fooled' us.

More importantly, even if they didn't believe in our friendship, that does not mean we shouldn't believe in friendship.

Edited by Roadie

We're talking about Vox. But I feel free to reduce things to your talking points so you can better understand. Sippy cups will be past around shortly.

Oh no you don't. The post he replied to is one where you mention NPO and said nothing about Vox.

Edited by Roadie

I'm not sure you can point to an example of NPO stabbing us in the back. Why is it that you think NPO 'fooled' us.

Why would they stab a loyal slave in the back?

More importantly, even if they didn't believe in our friendship, that does not mean we shouldn't believe in friendship.

No. I didn't say that. And I already said I didn't say that.

Oh no you don't. The post he replid to is one where you mention NPO and said nothing about Vox.

Vox and to be more specific, their war with the NPO. Not Karma, which he tried to make it about.

Why would they stab a loyal slave in the back?

No. I didn't say that. And I already said I didn't say that.

Vox and to be more specific, their war with the NPO. Not Karma, which he tried to make it about.

Sal, all he wants is attention. If you don't respond to him, maybe he'll go away for once.

I underexagerated...my bad. I wonder what some alliances would do to each other if they saw all of Vox's spy data that we collected.

oh yes I am sure Francesca copied as much as she could from mcxa's bunker and gov't areas...

I think it would be what they would do to you guys regardless of no PZI or EZI rules... some alliances have put in place...

yes it might cause wars... but I'm sure they would deal with whoever copied the info... eventually people will talk.. its the nature of the beast.

either way I dont think this is the last we have heard of Vox.

lol

If you didn't consider us at war, why were you spying on us?