The addition of Rapture, a maroon alliance, to the Chestnut Accords (Economic) and SPAM (ODP)? If you can't see the maroonity there then you, sir, are blind. What is it that you don't understand about Maroonity, might I ask?

It is you that does not understand maroonity, if you think that it still exists.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is you that does not understand maroonity, if you think that it still exists.

It exists. Unless, of course, you're denying the existence of the Chestnut Accords by closing your eyes and shouting really loudly.

Hmmm. Maroon is closer than it ever has been in the past... Maroon governments actually cooperating with one another and keeping in constant contact... Maroon signing an agreement to cooperate economically and militarily for the sake of the Maroon sphere...

Pretty sure that is what you'd call Maroonity kind sir. Sorry if it doesn't impress you, but we honestly don't care.

Maroon has evolved, Cheyenne. I understand that evolution may be a concept that's different to grasp. Basically, maroonity has adapted to the surrounding CNscape, for better or worse.

While older maroon traditions are still around, there are new flavours to the old pop syrup.

Hmmm. Maroon is closer than it ever has been in the past... Maroon governments actually cooperating with one another and keeping in constant contact... Maroon signing an agreement to cooperate economically and militarily for the sake of the Maroon sphere...

Pretty sure that is what you'd call Maroonity kind sir. Sorry if it doesn't impress you, but we honestly don't care.

It's not Maroonity because Cheyenne wasn't there to "mastermind" it.

It's not Maroonity because Cheyenne wasn't there to "mastermind" it.

Do I know you?

Also, I hardly masterminded maroonity the first time around. Perhaps Amoshi is right, and maroonity is simply something different, but ye olde maroonity died along with the team forums.

Do I know you?

Also, I hardly masterminded maroonity the first time around. Perhaps Amoshi is right, and maroonity is simply something different, but ye olde maroonity died along with the team forums.

Hi there. Yes, you do. You probably know me as Shamedmonkey.

Oh, cool.

I stand by my point.

If you would be so kind as to enlighten us as to what your great vision of Maroonity is? Perhaps I didn't understand it back when you were on Maroon, oh so long ago when it was a pipedream that the bulk of Maroon alliances could agree on anything other than a love for SPAM, but I thought this treaty and the addition of a new alliance would fit under the concept. Please enlighten us great one.

Cheyenne, the lol maroonity treaty was a treaty about the idea of maroonity. Considering you have no influence nor have the ear of any of the maroon alliances currently in power you cant possibly understand how united maroon is. The things i have seen one maroon alliance do for another behind the scenes and without gain nor was it politically publicised so they gained no PR for these actions astounds me. Maroonity truly exists now.

Edited by daggarz

Oh, cool.

I stand by my point.

He has no point, in fact the mere idea of a point eludes him and thus he's completely pointless.

Maroon stands united... since evidently you missed the memo. Never before has maroon accomplished so much together Trade forum, Econ Pact, SPAM (ODP), and of course Chestnut Accords (MDP)

So save your stories about what maroon was like back in the day and go shake your cane elsewhere. I like my Maroonity thank you very much :P

He has no point, in fact the mere idea of a point eludes him and thus he's completely pointless.

Maroon stands united... since evidently you missed the memo. Never before has maroon accomplished so much together Trade forum, Econ Pact, SPAM (ODP), and of course Chestnut Accords (MDP)

So save your stories about what maroon was like back in the day and go shake your cane elsewhere. I like my Maroonity thank you very much :P

Oh, well, looks like this argument is over. Kait's given her statement, and she's always right. :whiteknight:

Better start saving up for ridiculous reps.

Oh, well, looks like this argument is over. Kait's given her statement, and she's always right. :whiteknight:

What does this have to do with anything?

way to deflect a reasonable argument. It is almost as if you do not have any reasonable points to defend your stance that unity in a team where all the major alliances have both military and economic ties and where new alliances are brought under the wing of the rest of the team to help them grow is a joke. I can not imagine why you would not counter her with all the argument destroying counterpoints you must hold in your possession currently.

She :was: right with the rep demands, if that is what you are referring to.

Cool, cool. Maroon is okay.

edit

way to deflect a reasonable argument. It is almost as if you do not have any reasonable points to defend your stance that unity in a team where all the major alliances have both military and economic ties and where new alliances are brought under the wing of the rest of the team to help them grow is a joke. I can not imagine why you would not counter her with all the argument destroying counterpoints you must hold in your possession currently.

I don't remember this. ^_^

Edited by A Soviet Attack

Sweet! I love reps please make them payable to Rapture as its their celebratory thread you decided to act up in. :chickwithsword: