• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say that I agree with the sentiment expressed in this post.

I see no point in adding new people to an economic pact. And don't even get me started at the pact designed to better maroon relations. :colbert:

Thank you, New Frontier, for posting what undoubtedly most of us are thinking.

LOL Krull nicely done

Congrats to Rapture its not easy getting added to SPAM may you continue to progress and prosper on maroon

o/ Maroonity

I think it's safe to say that I agree with the sentiment expressed in this post.

I see no point in adding new people to an economic pact. And don't even get me started at the pact designed to better maroon relations. :colbert:

Thank you, New Frontier, for posting what undoubtedly most of us are thinking.

Here's a brief lesson in economics:

Any kind of economy can work better when there is a larger pool of available suppliers and consumers. Let's take, for instance, the issue of finding a trade circle just within your alliance - the chances that you will find the nations that you need is considerably lower because there is a smaller pool of nations to deal with. However, if you pool the nations of a bunch of alliances together, you have a much greater selection of nations to deal with to find what it is you are looking for.

The same idea applies to tech dealing, and pretty much any other transaction you can think of.

Edit: Hail maroonity. God, I love that flag.

Edited by Ferrous

What a joke.

You, sir, have won this thread. Please continue posting because your feedback is so valuable here at Maroon Customer Service. While you're at it, why don't you take this nicely made white coned hat and put it on your head. Don't ask what it is... it's for a special club of people that we love dearly and they all have something in common. :wub: Honestly, the joke is on you.

Welcome the club Rapture! Now I have to add you to the Maroonity Stats. :(

You, sir, have won this thread. Please continue posting because your feedback is so valuable here at Maroon Customer Service. While you're at it, why don't you take this nicely made white coned hat and put it on your head. Don't ask what it is... it's for a special club of people that we love dearly and they all have something in common. :wub: Honestly, the joke is on you.

I have been undone.

I'm afraid I still don't see "maroonity" here.

The addition of Rapture, a maroon alliance, to the Chestnut Accords (Economic) and SPAM (ODP)? If you can't see the maroonity there then you, sir, are blind. What is it that you don't understand about Maroonity, might I ask?