Attention "The Phoenix Federation"

Did this post have a point besides praising karma? Cause I could swear that you were arguing for the hegemony side a few posts ago.

Actually. Mogar really wasn't agrunign for hegemony so much as arguing agains the taunting. Which I happen to think is all in good fun, but they've really twisted Mogars argument to a point where it now reflects almost nothing of it's original content.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I would like to thank you all for turning another perfectly good thread into crap. There was some fun jawboning for a few pages and while our rubble is being bounced, this jawboning is especially enjoyable.

If any other TPF threads show up, I'll pay you each 3 million and 50 tech for each day you stay away, for up to 3 days, if you kindly stay away from it.

If you would like to vent at us, you can feel free to join #tpf or DoW on us and we can exchange in game messages. :war:

Hugs and kisses. Mwah!

If you would like to vent at us, you can feel free to join #tpf or DoW on us and we can exchange in game messages. :war:

You realize that a DoW at this point would be obsolete due to slot restraints, correct?

You realize that a DoW at this point would be obsolete due to slot restraints, correct?

Sure but at least that way they could have a way to bash us without ruining otherwise perfectly good threads.

They could turnd their DoWs threads into bashfest and leave these other ones alone.

How can you respect Mogar?! The man's just spewing Devil's advocacy in the hope of getting attention. He doesn't actually believe anything he's saying here. I mean, ffs, Didnt you read his Q&A thread?

He doesn't have any integrity. Whatsoever. He only does things here for the sole sake of getting attention and amusing himself, I can quote him saying as much. How you can possibly fall for this is frankly baffling, say what you like, but Tyga is right to call him out for his shenanigans. Mogar is trolling by trying to make himself look magnanimous while dodging responsibility for any of his claims or statements or so called "beliefs".

How do you not see that?

I attended his Q&A. My respect for him is something you'll have figure out, if you ever plan to.

I have no posts in here that deny any faults that Mogar and The Phoenix Federation have been accused of in the thread. I asked for him to cool his head. I apologized to Tygaland on behalf of my alliance. Although I did not say it outright, I believed that Mogar was making a mistake by being so incensed over this thread.

All I see is a bunch of unnecessary realpolitik !@#$ talking from both sides plus non Karma Participants (in MY OWF!?). This particular topic's been beaten to death in near every single discussion around here, and I'm damn tired of it.

Edited by Heyman

I attended his Q&A. My respect for him is something you'll have figure out, if you ever plan to.

I've never bothered to try and understand folks that only make arguments that they don't believe for no reason other than to seek attention.

To me, respecting such an individual is the low point of abandoning logical thought. I have nothing more to say to you. Have fun.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's because mogar is fighting tooth and nail for TPF everywhere and for that matter basically is a TPF member still even if TPF used him to replace one of their protectorates real leaders.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's because mogar is fighting tooth and nail for TPF everywhere and for that matter basically is a TPF member still even if TPF used him to replace one of their protectorates real leaders.

That's half two. Guess the first.

Edit: By extension, what mogar said.

Edited by Heyman

Really? You should pick stronger limbs.

I've never bothered to try and understand folks that only make arguments that they don't believe for no reason other than to seek attention.

To me, respecting such an individual is the low point of abandoning logical thought. I have nothing more to say to you. Have fun.

If I were making these arguments just for "attention" I wouldnt be arguing this side of the argument, believing in the YAY KARMA side would make me more well liked, so your logic isn't very good.

Or, you know, I've known Heyman for almost three years and he knows I'm just trying to look out for my friends, which is something I've been known for since I started posting on the forums, go check the old forums if you don't believe me, there's a reason alliances want me as a member, they know I'll do whatever it takes to defend them.

Really? You should pick stronger limbs.

You don't see the strings mhawk?

*Mogar waves his arms about.

I am a puppet to the ebil TPF menance.

Edited by Mogar

That's half two. Guess the first.

Well I guess I can safely assume it's not his skill as a reporter so I'll go with his uncanny ability to get first posts or maybe you just like <ooc> boxxy </ooc> alot.

You don't see the strings mhawk?

*Mogar waves his arms about.

I am a puppet to the ebil TPF menance.

Nah I don't think you're a puppet. IRAN wouldn't be worth it. I think you're great friend with TPF from your time there and they were nice enough to give you a alliance already set up to run. Still doesn't change the fact that you're just as much a TPF member as Tela is a NPO member.

Edited by neneko

Nah I don't think you're a puppet. IRAN wouldn't be worth it. I think you're great friend with TPF from your time there and they were nice enough to give you a alliance already set up to run. Still doesn't change the fact that you're just as much a TPF member as Tela is a NPO member.

I have a lot of friends in TPF, and would defend them no matter what they were facing, I also have friends in TOP, NSO, LoSS, Polaris, TDO, TOOL, Grämlins, and GATO, I would do the same exact thing for, and there's more alliances I could list, but that's a good start, and ironically Batallion wanted me to join IRAN, I actually was debating quitting the game when I was attacked by NPO, and simply nuking them all the way down the ladder and when I got bill locked just stop logging in, no TPF member discussed it with me, although I did talk with Slayer99 after Batallion had offered and I accepted it, I believe he was the only guy I told about it until I joined IRAN, so if anyone is to blame for me still being around, it's Batallion :v:.

Edited by Mogar

Well then again, Id hate to see MKs top 5 pages if Pre-War 1V was at war with them. After a month of war.

They'd look quite different, but then again MK hasn't ever tried to pull the "lol, peace mode" line. They know that peace mode is a valid tactic, and would never taunt someone for using it (unless of course that specific group had taunted others in the past)

I have a lot of friends in TPF, and would defend them no matter what they were facing, I also have friends in TOP, NSO, LoSS, Polaris, TDO, TOOL, Grämlins, and GATO, I would do the same exact thing for, and there's more alliances I could list, but that's a good start.

Yes you've truly shown your love for TOP and grämlins in this thread. I'll belive you when I see it but as far as I'm concerned the only thing that makes you any different from any other TPF member is that you get to call the shots in IRAN and fly a different AA.

I just signed up at your forum btw. I'm not sure what kind of mask I should apply for to coordinate the repayments to STA. Can we have a board set up for that purpose?

Edited by neneko

They chose a side, and they are getting stomped. This is one of the liabilities of choosing a side and sticking with it. If they thought that they were exempt from suffering the consequences that sometimes come with choosing a side, then that in itself is irresponsible. If you're not a gambler, then join GPA. If you gamble and lose, then it's time to pay up. If you don't pay up, then you're simply a sore loser.

At this point, those that are losing are trying to redefine winning vs. losing. What, exactly, constitutes a defeat? We know that surrendering and reaching peace terms is the most concrete way of establishing this. However, regardless of whether or not any official surrender is executed, one certain and irrefutable means of measuring a defeat is the forceful removal of an alliance's ability to influence the community.

Once that's done, defeat is clear.... regardless of what actions the defeated alliance takes. In this case, it doesn't matter if they choose to live in hippie mode or not. They are being defeated not only militarily, but politically as well. And many would argue that the latter takes precedence.

First off.. this thread went from lulz to a dramamentory.. Seriously.. I go to bed and this was all fun and such.. I get back and Mogar and Tyga start getting all serious on us ;).. *still love ya Mogar :) thanks for everything

Now.. We're not going to beat the Karma side into submission.. of that there is no doubt. But we aren't crying about it.. we're enjoying the war more than ever.. Not cause we like losing infra/tech/land like some EMO alliance.. but because we are closer as an alliance than ever. Dare I say we even are more like family than in past wars. We know why we are here.. and We are proud to stand side by side. Reps.. no reps.. peace.. no peace.. It matters not. We aren't going to simply go away because someone didn't like us under our old administrations. Mhawk is doing things right here.. Radical changes don't happen overnight but I dare say we've been making them internally for months.. *see the NV thread for my other wall of text :P*

Also, I don't care if staggers are messed up.. People can't sit around issuing orders 24/7.. even our enemies need a chance to regroup, rearm and reload weapons.. WE GET IT :P.. We are enjoying dishing out whatever damage we can do on our way down. My respect to MK and to PC for their destruction of my infra.. I just wish you could have not aimed at my BBQ pit. Hard to feed my one POW.. (ok.. i tossed my mom in the brig :P) I wish to continue my tirade against the tirade.. but I'm not that interested in getting serious :D

To MK.. keep em coming.. we love em :)..

To EDFD.. you remind me of a young buck I used to know... hmmmm wonder who..?? :P

To Everyone else.. Chill out.. have a beer (root beer if your underaged) and kick back and enjoy the end of days :)

oo/ TPF (Staying strong) :D

Yes you've truly shown your love for TOP and grämlins in this thread. I'll belive you when I see it but as far as I'm concerned the only thing that makes you any different from any other TPF member is that you get to call the shots in IRAN and fly a different AA.

I just signed up at your forum btw. I'm not sure what kind of mask I should apply for to coordinate the repayments to STA. Can we have a board set up for that purpose?

Just because I dont like TOP/Grämlins actions in the past doesn't mean I don't like certain members of their alliances, and I have no intentions of paying back reps to STA until I see reps start to be refunded by alliances that took more than us, I'd be happy to set up tech deals with STA to make up for the reps though, if you want the 1000 tech back, he has it.

edit: And I've spoken with TOP/Grämlins leadership quite a bit due to this war, they all seem to be relatively level headed and much more pleasant to deal with than the majority of alliance leaders, and TOP has my ideal government setup, I like them for that.

Edited by Mogar

Just because I dont like TOP/Grämlins actions in the past doesn't mean I don't like certain members of their alliances, and I have no intentions of paying back reps to STA until I see reps start to be refunded by alliances that took more than us, I'd be happy to set up tech deals with STA to make up for the reps though, if you want the 1000 tech back, he has it.

Well then there's a pretty big difference betwen how you feel for TPF and other alliances.

As for the reps you're still claiming that it's okay to steal from alliances you've totally crushed if others do it then? Why would STA have to buy back what you stole?

Well then there's a pretty big difference betwen how you feel for TPF and other alliances.

As for the reps you're still claiming that it's okay to steal from alliances you've totally crushed if others do it then? Why would STA have to buy back what you stole?

No there isn't, Unlike an alliance like Umbrella, IRAN doesn't have that many nations that can assist in growth aid, so our slots are better suited to do that instead of paying STA back for something that happened over a year ago, and I dont believe I ever claimed they were ok to steal,just all of the reps are no longer in the alliance anymore, since most of the tech(I just checked on the old forums) went to Dutchy and Batallion(800/1000) so since they took the tech they can pay it back.

Not being critical here... but since when did CN start equating Reps with Stealing? Again, not being critical but this seems to be something of a new thought (outspoken at least). I for one am only interested in reps for roguing. I don't mind the tech deal reps if the alliance is only selling tech with their normal tech selling nations and not everyone. I have never taken reps ever and have even been involved in helping rebuild our foes after (BAPS :wub: ) who got free 3m/50t shipments sent to help them recover.

I know you don't want to consider TPF has been a vastly different alliance under mhawk.. but we understand alot of people who were on the losing end of a war wants to revenge. I personally think that by showing your defeated enemies the terms you would have rather seen in the past by offering them (whatever they are) in their own defeat.. There may be a residual effect for future wars that are positive for both sides..

Meh.. who am I but a nice guy that pretty much likes anyone.. even the guy nuking me to hell and back ;)