Attention "The Phoenix Federation"

quitbeingasissy.jpg

Having all your guys hide in peace mode is not as "honorable" as you might think. What would be "honorable" is either surrendering, or coming out of peace. Coming out of peace would spread the load and allow the guys who haven't hit peace (mostly cause they cant, I'm sure they would if they could) to save some pixels.

Edited by EatDirtFartDust

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAWWWWWW YOU'RE NOT LETTING US ABSOLUTELY DECEMATE YOUR ALLIANCE, SO I'M GOING TO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING NPO SAID TO FAN, BUT IT'S OK WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS NPO.

This is an alliance announcement? Seems more like a trolling attempt to earn an angered response.

I shall only say. When faced with odds as we are facing, you employ what tactics you must. If you cannot understand that, than their is no point in further discussion.

Hide?.. I'm just here reloading so I can come out and play.. as opposed to being a boring target for Nuke Missile Practice. I hope you can show us some patience as we are trying to fulfill all requests for slots.. We have a huge waiting list.. should I put you down for a table for 1?

Also.. Thanks for this.. well.. Attention grabbing headlined posting... It's.. well.. a post..

BAWWWWWW YOU'RE NOT LETTING US ABSOLUTELY DECEMATE YOUR ALLIANCE, SO I'M GOING TO SAY THE SAME EXACT THING NPO SAID TO FAN, BUT IT'S OK WHEN I DO IT, BECAUSE I'M NOT AS BAD AS NPO.

He's just trying to get more targets for the battalion he commands. :P

You think TPF is doing the hypocratic hippy maneuver? Try NPO's top 5 pages.

BUT TPF IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN NPO, DONT YOU SEE?

He's just trying to get more targets for the battalion he commands. :P

I think it's bullcrap to use that as one of the reasons why NPO is so bad and then do the same exact thing.

Edited by Mogar

This is an alliance announcement? Seems more like a trolling attempt to earn an angered response.

I shall only say. When faced with odds as we are facing, you employ what tactics you must. If you cannot understand that, than their is no point in further discussion.

I guess some tactics are just to clever or advanced for some of us to understand.

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

I guess some tactics are just to clever or advanced for some of us to understand.

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

I believe this is a more appropriate image for the situation.

tribbles1.jpg

One alliance can only be piled on by so many tribbles, before even we need a break. And if you know anything about tribbles, they just keep coming.

:)

TPF fought an honorable war. If you feel spite for them, it has nothing to do with this conflict.

ding ding ding, looks like we have a winner gentlemen, fixed your british typing though )): British English )):

Cause I'm a pretty big deal.

I'm a pretty big deal myself.

Edited by Mogar

EDFD...I had a fine time fighting you earlier in the war....but I seem to recall you going into peace mode as soon as our conflict expired.

Oh well.

I guess TPF is just a bunch of infra huggers.

I've only lost 11,000 so far but I'm hugging my last 1000 or so extra hard.

There's plenty of targets that MK just didn't hit.

It should go without saying that all those nations in peace mode had 3 - count'em 3 - open defensive slots that MK didn't fill.

This post does a fantastic job of making the Godliest Military look like incompetent nubes. You just trolled the wrong alliance.

I give the OP a grade of EPIC FAIL.

I'm sorry but we've given every last full measure to this fight. When our allies were down we even ordered our banks and senator into the war. I appreciate the calling out of us, it was only a matter of time until that happened. The fact our "top" end is now 1/3 the original NS they were a month ago says everything we need to.