A Notice from the Red Cross

newsreleaseo.gif

hotchickn.jpg

To the honorable soldiers of the Liberation,

Appreciation,

Red Nations across the continent recognize and embrace the admirable coalition of nations which has emancipated our beloved and rosy sphere.

Nations across the Red Team have begun to display their new taste of freedom by adjusting alliance affiliations which represent fresh seeds of future prosperity.

Order of the Nuke

Hockey Mania

The Red Dragon Order

Fellowship of the Allied Republics

Steve and Ians Holy Pizza Alliance

The Communist Tetris Alliance

STB 0w3d yu0

Arctic Bearland

Warriors Of The Last Federation

Adamoria

CULT OF DERF

OPEC

Multicolred Protection Organization

The Empire

United Domainers

Redrum LLC

Why Not

Murder Was The Case

The Red Defense

Sudamericana

Drunken Muppets

We recognize that these are but adolescents in comparison to the communities of other spheres; however, Red soil will flourish as the fruits of our labors begin to yield their worth.

Whereas the catalog of our Red continent also reflects the movement of Red Nations to many other much-more established alliances; many of those communities are now willing to accept the affiliation of those members without the necessity of forcing them to change their natural color.

Your sacrifice has enabled the wind of freedom to bring fresh rain; we thank you.

No longer must we sacrifice our identity to obtain membership in either our own, or other, alliances.

Regret,

While the footsteps of freedom are traversing the Red plain, many of us still sympathize with the suffering being experienced by other Red Nations whose homes reside on the Eastern side of the...

(Video)

...we miss our families, our brotherhood and our friends; many of whom are perishing amidst the green glows.

We hope that peace and prosperity is returned to your cities once these unfortunate circumstances reach their conclusions..

To this end, we extend our condolences to the relations of your deceased and look to the day when a construct no longer divides us so that we may collectively ensure the prosperity of our sphere.

With Regards,

ModusOperandi

Director

The Red Cross

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the NPO ever cared if you were a red nation in an alliance as long as that alliance was not a red-alliance or as long as your alliance was under 50 members...

But maybe I'm wrong

Edited by Heracles the Great

I don't think the NPO ever cared if you were a red nation in an alliance as long as that alliance was not a red-alliance or as long as your alliance was under 50 members...

But maybe I'm wrong

Most alliances would want you to change to their color, though.

12 of those alliances already existed prior to the war (one for nearly a year). 2 of them don't seem to exist at all. Of the 7 that have come into existence since the war, 4 only have 1 nation and the other 3 only have only 2 nations; of those 3, 1 only has 1 of the 2 nations on red. None of them would have been prevented from forming prior to the war (as the previously noted 12 demonstrate).

Nations on red are not prevented from joining other established alliances, and I don't know of any alliance that prevented only red nations from joining (and if they did you can discuss it with them; it had nothing to do with us or the Moldavi Doctrine).

4 only have 1 nation and the other 3 only have only 2 nations; of those 3, 1 only has 1 of the 2 nations on red...

it had nothing to do with us or the Moldavi Doctrine).

While we appreciate your interest in this matter, please refrain from criticizing those who choose to exercise the freedom which they so recently obtained; a community of Red Alliances will undoubtedly take time to create.. this exercise was merely meant to illustrate that it is happening.

The construction of the Francograd Wall has had an incontrovertible effect on the establishment of independent Red Alliances; this idea is common knowledge and cannot be refuted.

I'm not sure what the point of this is.

I mean really, What is this I don't even

Congratulations on adding nothing of substance to this thread and including a meaningless internet meme; next time, please include a picture of a lulcat so that some semblance of entertainment can be obtained from your typing efforts.

I'm glad to see that Red is starting to flourish under it's new freedom. I hope to see more of this in the future, and good luck in your endevours.

Although, the Moldavi Doctrine has never forbidden red nations from joining alliances, IPA has had several red nations, and NPO never came a-knockin'.

EDIT: nations, not alliances.

Edited by fireguy15207

Cool story bro. I'm glad red flourishing, I happen to like red a lot.

(OOC: Does Red Cross have an IRC Channel)

Thanks mate, slowly but surely we'll get there :D Aye, red is the color of blood and love; the best slushies are cherry. :blush:

But we sure do; we are @ RedX on Coldfront.

irc://irc.coldfront.net/RedX

While we appreciate your interest in this matter, please refrain from criticizing those who choose to exercise the freedom which they so recently obtained; a community of Red Alliances will undoubtedly take time to create.. this exercise was merely meant to illustrate that it is happening.

The construction of the Francograd Wall has had an incontrovertible effect on the establishment of independent Red Alliances; this idea is common knowledge and cannot be refuted.

Nice job of selective quoting.

12 of those alliances already existed prior to the war (one for nearly a year). 2 of them don't seem to exist at all. Of the 7 that have come into existence since the war, 4 only have 1 nation and the other 3 only have only 2 nations; of those 3, 1 only has 1 of the 2 nations on red. None of them would have been prevented from forming prior to the war (as the previously noted 12 demonstrate).

Nations on red are not prevented from joining other established alliances, and I don't know of any alliance that prevented only red nations from joining (and if they did you can discuss it with them; it had nothing to do with us or the Moldavi Doctrine).

I believe the quote here and the truth contained therein sufficiently debunks your claim that:

Nations across the Red Team have begun to display their new taste of freedom

I wish you luck with your alliance, but you're really going to need more than a handful of alliances that the majority of sanctioned alliances don't even consider actual alliances before your attempts at "liberating" the red sphere accomplish anything.

The entire OP of this thread is just an attempt to gain PR for your fledgling alliance, which while commendable, should be done with factual evidence rather than blurring the actual truths, as Vladimir pointed out.

this is nice to see however, according to the Moldavi doctrine your not consider an allience if your under 50 nations (I believe).

basically unless either these small micro alliances start mass recruiting or other alliances move to red (yes I know Vox has) , your not making a significant impact on the NPO's control over the red sphere

this is nice to see however, according to the Moldavi doctrine your not consider an allience if your under 50 nations (I believe).

basically unless either these small micro alliances start mass recruiting or other alliances move to red (yes I know Vox has) , your not making a significant impact on the NPO's control over the red sphere

Thanks guys, we really appreciate that. :D

Just to clarify though, we're not concerned with mass recruitment or trying to gain a majority on the Red sphere; essentially, we just want to exist so we can do our thing without being told we can't because of such and such. Although we recognize that a wall has been constructed by other people on the Red Team, we don't recognize any limitations that others have tried to place on us; as a sovereign, albeit humanitarian organization, if we ever reached 50 members we would be elated but are content to focus on quality over quantity in everything we do. :blush: