Tech Con

The AUT

The Nation of Zeitgeith is a tech con.

<Jarkko> o hai
<TheAUT[TSI]> He
<TheAUT[TSI]> y
<Jarkko> I just realised you sent five hundred soldiers and a tech deal to a TOOL ghost :-p
<Jarkko> Who is also a scammer
<TheAUT[TSI]> He offered 150 tech that I'm never gonna see :p
<Jarkko> Yep. And he's going to use that money to continue his wars against Monos Archein and Through Yggdrasil's Roots.
<TheAUT[TSI]> I'll go make a post about it
<Jarkko> Okay. Just wanted to let you know that's what you got into :-p
<TheAUT[TSI]> Yeah send any apologies to TOOL
<TheAUT[TSI]> I didn't know
<TheAUT[TSI]> I should've looked I just saw 3mil/150tech
<Jarkko> Will do.

He's going around offering 150tech/3mil. So unless you want to be 3 mil poorer I suggest not trading with him kthx :P

Keep in mind as well, that he has three aggressive wars going on - one against Monos Archein and one against Through Yggdrasil's Roots - and also, that he is being attacked by TOOL for declaring these wars while ghosting.

Clarification: The third is against an unaligned nation.

Edited by Uralica

Are threads about every single scammer necessary?

I hope that this guy robs as many nations as possible, if only out of spite.

Is your comment necessary?

Doesn't take any effort to not look now does it?

I hope that this guy robs as many nations as possible, if only out of spite.

Yes, they are. I am always on the look out for new tech sellers, and while I would be immediately warry of a 3m/150t deal, I wouldn't necessarily pass it up. I am thankful that now there is one less person I can be burned by, having been burned in the past.

In short, yes. Considering this is a repeat offender who consistently dupes people, it's of interest to the community at large. I might suggest simply not opening these discussion topics if they offend your sensibilities to this degree.

He's informing the public about a scammer.

It's not doing anyone any harm, although it apparently causes you a great deal of stress.

Well, he could be hurting the feelings of the scammer. He's just trying to make a (dis)honest dollar or three million. Although it's good to know about this sort of thing. I've only received one scam offer, tho. I knew it was a scam, because shortly before it the scammer was boasting about it on the boards here. Not the most effective way to instill trust, that.

I KNEW I remembered that guy. <.<

Same here.

Ah well, he's getting the stuffing beat out of him anyway.

I certainly agree, though, with the principle behind youwish959's post, even though in practice it would be logistically impossible given that trust isn't exactly a driving factor behind Robertian politics :P

This is the same guy I've been chasing out of #tool and #nadc - his former name is Chology (I'm sure FACE will remember him).

Oh Lord. His Pandora Project is in effect. We're doomed. We're all doomed.

-Bama

This is the same guy I've been chasing out of #tool and #nadc - his former name is Chology (I'm sure FACE will remember him).

him again? >_<

i chased him out of lord knows how many irc channels last time i saw him. that was a fun night :awesome: