We come from the depths...

Good to see splash woman, but how could you forget leviathan:

Rockman_ZX___Leviathan_by_venom00.png

And thetis:

model_l_thetis.jpg

:(

Good luck in your future endeavours 'neways, but I will say that a good community spirit is sometime harder to salvage than you could ever believe.

Edited by Jens of the desert

Welcome back ION!

I'd say I expect great things from you but lets face it Stormsend is a bum. :P

We know. I tried to get him to change his title to "Bumokiir of Oceana", but he wasn't having such shenanigans.

Whats the current currency of awesome these days?

+20 Karma points for Splash Women

Keep up the good work.

The currency of awesome is the Sand Dollar.

Good to see splash woman, but how could you forget leviathan:

And thetis:

:(

Good luck in your future endeavours 'neways, but I will say that a good community spirit is sometime harder to salvage than you could ever believe.

Most of the original members are already on their way back to the alliance, though a number of them were held up by wartime obligations. There really wasn't much need to salvage the community spirit, though, as it never really went away in the first place. We're friends apart from being the leaders of our nations, and have been in pretty much constant contact even after we disbanded the first time around.

As for Leviathan and Thetis, they were also carefully considered as candidates for the position of mascot. Thetis didn't actually last that long in the discussions, as most everyone agreed that he whines too much (and is male when we were specifically looking for a female). The choice between Leviathan and Splash Woman was a tough one, and in the end we decided that nothing represents the spirit of Oceana better than a robotic mermaid with a laser trident. Don't ask me how we came to that conclusion, however, as I'm pretty sure that I was drunk at the time.

Edited by Ebony Wings