New Pacific Order Promotional Video

RudolfRocker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudolf, you've yet to directly address my question. Tell me what evidence you have to support the claim that I am a Separatist and what exact political entity I have separated from.

By being a member of the NSO you are by definition a separatist, regardless of whether you came from Pacifica or not.

Glad to be of help.

Also....horrible video.

your question isn't one worth a lengthy response, Polar pig.

Perhaps you need a reminder that this is an OOC area of the forum?

Edited by kingzog

=_=

I hope to god this is a joke.

You're in Pacifica. Do a little research from a NEUTRAL point of view and figure out who caused the real tyranny.

Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

your question isn't one worth a lengthy response, Polar pig.

I'm a Polar Pig now, interesting...I was not aware I was in the New Polar Order.

By being a member of the NSO you are by definition a separatist, regardless of whether you came from Pacifica or not.

Glad to be of help.

...Your ruining my fun.

Unfortunately Moldavi chose the wrong side.

In regards to what specifically? Also how does that have anything to do with me being a Polar Pig & Separatist?

You appear to have bitten far more then you can chew...

Not all of them. But only few believe in extreme terms. They are very vocal about their points of view.

Karma apparently believes in extremely light terms. Hegemony are the ones who believe in extremely harsh terms.

Inb4 anything other then white peace is extremely harsh.

I'm convinced I saw you in Vox Populi in the past. Vox has parodied NPO members in the past and you fit the MO perfectly. I know you guy's still fight them but its probably time to just do that with bombs and tanks at this point. You have already convinced everything that NPO are "evil" & "oppressors" and spying especially this bad to make the NPO look worse just looks bad at this point for you guys since they are already pretty much defeated and its just unnecessary.