Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

staflag.jpg

Siberian Tiger Alliance Withdraws From the SNOW Economic Treaty

It is with some sadness that I announce the Siberian Tiger Alliance has withdrawn from the SNOW economic treaty. Notice was served on the 28th April as per the terms of the treaty and we officially left the pact on the 1st of May.

The reason for withdrawing from the SNOW pact was that the Non-Aggression aspect of the treaty was causing treaty conflicts with higher level defensive treaties we hold with direct allies and was thus inhibiting our abilities to defend our allies in a timely manner.

I thank the members of TOOL, particularly Mia, for their work with SNOW and wish them all the best in the future.

My apologies for the late announcement of this withdrawal.

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland, Supreme Chancellor.

Edited by Tygaland

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is with some sadness that I announce the Siberian Tiger Alliance has withdrawn from the SNOW economic treaty. Notice was served on the 28th April as per the terms of the treaty and we officially left the pact on the 31st of April.

So you're still in SNOW then as April 31st is a non-existent date. :D

This is really saddening, I'm sorry to see an economic bloc for mutual growth over run by politics.

The best of luck to STA.

To be honest, the NAP aspect politicised the pact and in times of war that became apparent. The STA has no issue with how the pact was run or the economic aspect of the pact but as this war forced us to choose between the economic pact and the well being of our allies, we were left with little choice but to leave SNOW.

To be honest, the NAP aspect politicised the pact and in times of war that became apparent. The STA has no issue with how the pact was run or the economic aspect of the pact but as this war forced us to choose between the economic pact and the well being of our allies, we were left with little choice but to leave SNOW.

I'ts understandable, hopefully we can make it more economically focused and review that NAP clause.

I know I'd love to see STA back.

Sorry to see you guys leave, but this was probably the right call. A lot of people would have just gone "LOL NAPS" and attacked. This way y'all can honor your MDPs without breaking SNOW. Good show, and if I do see you guys on the battlefield, I hope we have an honorable fight.

-Bama

The STA has no issue with how the pact was run or the economic aspect of the pact but as this war forced us to choose between the economic pact and the well being of our allies, we were left with little choice but to leave SNOW.

No Doubt all the right reasons I am sure.

Good Luck STA !!

I Come by just to visit the Kittys

:wub: 4 Tyga's