locked nations....

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='12 March 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1268439180' post='2223750']
I will be unlocking this weekend after SAT's. I hunkered down and got caught up with all of my schoolwork and slept for a good 13 hours yesterday, so I feel much better.
[/quote]
Very glad to hear that. :)

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Californian' date='16 March 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1268721431' post='2227127']
The locking of a nearby nation does not affect the inactivity of another nation. I would like Lynneth and Iamthey to confirm this.
[/quote]

I agree. If Otto's activity is frozen by tahoe's lock then why shouldn't the entire RP be frozen as well. The RP continues whether or not a person is around to play it. In two weeks when tahoe returns, he can respond to whatever happens in mexico as if it had just occurred.

Edit: You also cannot freeze activity anyway. That is a strongly established precedent. In CN 25 days inactive means 25 days inactive.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' date='22 March 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1269310499' post='2233793']
Was not aware that locking did not stop your inactivity clock, long story short, you may consider the Sicilian league unlocked
[/quote]
Ya, it doesn't. You're off the list.

Hey, could I be locked until friday? I went on vacation yesterday and forgot to do this. I checked the forums a little, but I don't know if there's a war, because this internet connection sucks. So, if there's a war I don't know about, shoot me an email, I can get on that on my phone.

conditionalidentity at live dot com