The Will Of The Norns

I don't believe it was Nordreich that destroyed ICP.

Predictable reply is predictable. And yet, they themselves have indicated that much of their continuously-existing community had membership in NoV. Hell, at least one of their triumvirs (two IIRC) did.

Also, I don't believe NoR requires you to speak for them. Nor do I frankly believe they want your help. If I were them, I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot ulhans lance.

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictable reply is predictable. And yet, they themselves have indicated that much of their continuously-existing community had membership in NoV. Hell, at least one of their triumvirs (two IIRC) did.

Also, I don't believe NoR requires you to speak for them. Nor do I frankly believe they want your help. If I were them, I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot ulhans lance.

X Y is X. ICP and NoR always had bad blood, and it was not one alliance's fault. To be perfectly honest, it made the game interesting and fun.

I... I love you.

I never understood why Johnny Depp fans were often so... angst? lol Have a beer and celebrate with us! ;)

OCC Edit: I like JD's movies.

Edited by Wartides

Ironic reply is ironic. Apparently they need you to speak for them, right?

I don't believe it was Nordreich that destroyed ICP.

Part of NoV's justification of the ICP reformation war was to "make up for the maroon war", even though it was Nordreich that fought the ICP in the maroon war.

Question: How could NoV use the maroon war as part of a casus belli for war when it wasn't even around for the maroon war?

Answer: Because NoV and NoR are directly related to one another.

Just remember kids, you're allowed to kill other communities, but when it's your own that gets destroyed you can whine and complain the people that killed you were ebil without apologizing for your actions.

Just remember kids, you're allowed to kill other communities, but when it's your own that gets destroyed you can whine and complain the people that killed you were ebil without apologizing for your actions.

Enter the dragon. Welcome. Have some mead and enjoy yourself.

Unless I'm mistaken, Kaiser Martens has apologized for his part in such things. Being the leader at that time I would imagine that would hold some weight to it.

Oh no, not again... At least they're not Maroon this time, someone elses problem.

I eagerly await the inevitable blatantly offensive actions initiated by this alliance and their corresponding beat-down.

Don't hold your breath ;)

Welcome none the less to this party.

Unless I'm mistaken, Kaiser Martens has apologized for his part in such things. Being the leader at that time I would imagine that would hold some weight to it.

Three years of CN have gone by and the argument that the membership has no part in or responsibility for the actions of its leaders has yet to hold water.

On a completely unrelated note, NoR needs to get a wiki page up. Now.

Oh no, not again... At least they're not Maroon this time, someone elses problem.

I eagerly await the inevitable blatantly offensive actions initiated by this alliance and their corresponding beat-down.

Because the CSN didn't directly support the NoR's war efforts in the Maroon War?

Actions were taken in the past that cannot be undone. The most that can be done is disavowal and apology, and I see no tendency towards either of those things. Just sayin'.

I wasn't in NoV when ICP 2.0 got the boot, but I do have noticed that, while people thought it was funny at the time, most old Nordreichers feel that that war should've never happened.

Three years of CN have gone by and the argument that the membership has no part in or responsibility for the actions of its leaders has yet to hold water.

On a completely unrelated note, NoR needs to get a wiki page up. Now.

But speaking as the figurehead of the Nordland and the orchestrator of the war, he would be the primary one to give an apology if one was warranted. I'm not sure how you can deny that in good conscience.

I'm not enthusiastic about rebirth of dead alliances anymore. I see them become a mockery and tarnish on the memory of the first alliance. Not too sure what what this will go.

Now, I'll shut up as long as you don't allow Weiss to come back.

Just an opinion here I dont think NoR was ever a "Dead" alliance. Having followed their culture and people both in this game and out in that fantasy land RL it was never dead but just in hybernation. NoR has one of the strongest and most open communities ive ever seen and they are also the least judgemental of people. They allow each other to have opinions and will argue a point instead of attacking the writer. Perhaps all here could learn something from them. I congratulate them on returning to this game their diversity will bring a different view to the game. I have no doubts under the guidance of Zog and Emp B both whom i have have worked with in the past they will be successfull. Instead of hating blindly i would suggest personal investigation and I think most of you would be pleasently surprised at what you find in this community.

Long I have waited for this day. Contrary to popular belief, I'm quite willing and in fact welcoming of the far-left to start negotiations anew. Thank you to all who welcomed us.

OH !@#$ HES back

Wartides i always enjoyed our convos in the past and its good to see you return.

Let me ask you this... if you were attacked by somebody who had previously vowed not to attack you, and then had your nation decimated and said person demanded you pay him 33% of your tech to cover his war costs, and then a few months later he posted a tl;dr version of "oops sorry about dat"...

would you be jumping out of your pants to hold his hand for a happy stroll through memory lane?

But speaking as the figurehead of the Nordland and the orchestrator of the war, he would be the primary one to give an apology if one was warranted. I'm not sure how you can deny that in good conscience.

I'm not denying it. Hell, he may even have been sincere. I just don't see that the Nordreich community is repentant (the most I've seen admitted was that the war was bad strategy, which is not quite the same thing).