Question to Karma

Sam00

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite simple, NPO attacked Ordo Verde, Ordo Verde's allies defended us by attacking NPO, NPO's allies attacked our defenders, and here we are.

Edit: Shouldn't post drunk.

Edited by sethb

So.. What about those pics OV had?

People care far more that the attack against OV began while in the middle of the discussion as to "what about those pics" than the actual pics at this point I think.

Especially considering that the only way to get "those pics" was to be guilty of the same crime as having "those pics."

So.. What about those pics OV had?

The screenshot in question was not solicited nor directly obtained by Ordo Verde, and the New Pacific Order, among others, has defended the idea that accepting information is not spying. As the NPO has made no effort to strengthen their case, there is no legitimacy to the CB presented to start the war.

You could take more time and browse the forums more to draw your own conclusions on this rather than expect someone to summarize it in 1 line just for you.

edit: or the wiki as random linked

Edited by uaciaut

Allege the cause of "Karma War" was NPO attacking OV is naivety. It's like say that The Great War I(Real Life one) happened because Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria was murdered. Both were just the fuse not the cause.

Allege the cause of "Karma War" was NPO attacking OV is naivety. It's like say that The Great War I(Real Life one) happened because Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria was murdered. Both were just the fuse not the cause.

And yet, there would be no war if Ordo Verde had not been attacked. Doesn't that make them the cause? :unsure:

And yet, there would be no war if Ordo Verde had not been attacked. Doesn't that make them the cause? :unsure:

Soon or later Karma war would happened, NPO attacking OV or not.

I think you need to look up the words "cause" and "fuse". At best you've got backwards.

I think you need to look up the words "cause" and "fuse". At best you've got backwards.

When I say cause I mean that main reason or motivation. Sometimes my english skills fail hard :P