Alliance of Powerful Penguinz Declaration of war

But that's not what they said now is it. They went to war against Echelon for <insert blank space>. OK so they turned around and realised that there was a valid CB that they could have used, but it does make them a whole lot less righteous and innocent than they could have been.

when we first heard about the war, RIA hadn't been in it yet. And we found no cause to enter until now. I talked to RIA today, asked if we could help them out, and they didn't have an issue with it. We have EVERY reason to dow, and thats what we posted.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when we first heard about the war, RIA hadn't been in it yet. And we found no cause to enter until now. I talked to RIA today, asked if we could help them out, and they didn't have an issue with it. We have EVERY reason to dow, and thats what we posted.

When I first read your post, all I saw was APP declaring war on Echelon because they "annoy" you. That's not a valid CB to go to war.

Edited by Teriethien

I support this DoW, although I do find it funny that APP is declaring on Echelon considering that last time APP existed about a year ago, their protectors were Echelon. But this is a very solid DoW.

I've said it time and time again, Friends close, enemies closer.... :P

Besides, aren't wars better when you are attacking your good friends??? /methinks so

When I first read your post, all I saw was APP declaring war on Echelon because they "annoy" you. That's not a valid CB to go to war.

Trust me when I say that if Cello actually did declare for that exact reason, Echelon wouldn't mind. They would fight, end it, and move on. The history of APP and Cello Chik are tied so closely to Echelon in their roots that a few tanks and planes won't be enough to put an end to things.

As it stands, however, APP had a valid CB, and I wish them nothing but luck in getting all their dudes owned! :lol:

tiz not bandwagoning! we have our reasons! And if we were on your side you wouldnt be saying that. i find it VERY amusing that the only people complaining are our enemies xD

Newsflash deary, ODN is on Karma side. Yeah that makes us on your side too and I still called you out.

But I notice you edited your post to include that RIA is your protector.. see, now you're not bandwagoning, you just didn't seem to have any connection to the war until you added that and I don't know your alliance well enough to know that fact without some help :P

And the number one reason for bandwagoning.....survey says.....

Doesn't that go for the NPO - OV dispute as well? Is TORN and TPF bandwagoners since the OV incident had nothing to do with them directly. D: OH NOEZ!

I find it kind of funny how people say this is bandwagoning when its clear APP is just being honorable and following through with trying to help RIA their protectorate in a war, I suppose if you can really call this is bandwagoning then you would probably not be honorable enough to stand up for those protect you, and you have treaties with. While APP maybe be small they show some guts going in to help their friends out.

o/ APP

o/ RIA

o/ Cello

Edited by The Chosen One

Doesn't that go for the NPO - OV dispute as well? Is TORN and TPF bandwagoners since the OV incident had nothing to do with them directly. D: OH NOEZ!

That was the inciting incident to a war. In what universe could that be misconstrued as bandwagoning......ever? Midas said they just wanted a fight long after the war had begun.

EDIT: just reread the quote only TORN attacked OV with NPO.

Edited by jacosby

'[19:58] <cello-chik> what threat do we pose to you, i find it lulzy that this is so much of a deal to you'

Out of curiosity. You clearly don't pose a threat to them and you guys know it. Whats the point of going to war? A dumb move really. You should have stayed neutral and actually grow more in strenght and membership before taking part in this war.

Edited by Sea Junky

'[19:58] <cello-chik> what threat do we pose to you, i find it lulzy that this is so much of a deal to you'

Out of curiosity. You clearly don't pose a threat to them and you guys know it. Whats the point of going to war? A dumb move really. You should have stayed neutral and actually grow more in strenght and membership before taking part in this war.

You clearly don't know what APP is all about. I was around when APP was first created, so I have a little insight into this alliance.

First and foremost, RIA (Emphasis on Insanity) is probably the most fitting protector for APP. APP is all about having fun, and I'm sure that's what they're doing now. The damage they inflict on Echelon won't really amount to much, when weighed against the damage that will be inflicted by the other alliances currently engaged with Echelon.

APP will have fun, though. Cello will correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel confident when I say that APP doesn't want to grow into some superpower. They want to have some fun. That's their end game.

Jacosby, you misinterpreted that but it's partly my fault for that... ANYWAY lets clear that up.

We wanted to be able to help RIA in some way, even if it's not much. So therefor we wanted to war, in order to help our allies.

And I wouldn't even be talking if I were you anyway...