Alliance of Powerful Penguinz Declaration of war

right. and all the waiting was not to see who was stronger.

1-800-Call-MHA <3

People need to quit trying to use MHA for their own agenda, not that MHA can't think for themselves, but it's just a little sad.

The only problem with this announcement is that Cello fails hard at announcements. APP has a valid cause to be in this war right beside RIA. She just failed to mention anything about that in the OP.

For the record, I fully support Pacifica, so don't mistake me for one of these Karma dudes repeating the same garbage that they heard on IRC and thought it was what the cool kids were supposed to be saying.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to quit trying to use MHA for their own agenda, not that MHA can't think for themselves, but it's just a little sad.

The only problem with this announcement is that Cello fails hard at announcements. APP has a valid cause to be in this war right beside RIA. She just failed to mention anything about that in the OP.

For the record, I fully support Pacifica, so don't mistake me for one of these Karma dudes repeating the same garbage that they heard on IRC and thought it was what the cool kids were supposed to be saying.

ahhh lol :)

they need to say that in the announcement :D *Comment Retracted*

Enjoy the failure of your SECOND alliance Ari :P Would you like your penguin roasted or garlic and rosemary rotisserie? :awesome:

Heh, Maybe you should stop sending AYB to be like OMG WHY R U DOIN DIS TO US!? WE NEED OUR SLOTS!!!! When it dosen't even fill up who you can attack...

also Pic of us marching in:

penguin-army.jpg

The are an RIA protectorate that wanted to help out their protectors.. I do not see how that is bandwaggonning.

Let's explain it in the form of an inspirational poster then...

bandwagoning-inspirational-poste-1.jpg

Typically small protectorates sit out wars by their larger protectors, particularly if they are a microalliance (in this case an 8 member alliance). This reeks of "see all the cool kids are doing it!" <_<

sorry about that, it is true i am not good w/ announcements, and i do not use the cn forums all the much, but someone needed to post the dow so i did. Yes, we are protectorate of RIA, so i added that too. Anyone else want to nitpick and/or send me queries about begging us to peace our wars? Go ahead, it's amusing :]

*snip*

Typically small protectorates sit out wars by their larger protectors, particularly if they are a microalliance (in this case an 8 member alliance). This reeks of "see all the cool kids are doing it!" <_<

I think it remains true that they have a valid CB for going to war. On the other hand, in their announcement tey seemed to have abandoned that legal excuse and instead chose to fabricate one of their own... So I guess it's bandawagoning.

sorry about that, it is true i am not good w/ announcements, and i do not use the cn forums all the much, but someone needed to post the dow so i did. Yes, we are protectorate of RIA, so i added that too. Anyone else want to nitpick and/or send me queries about begging us to peace our wars? Go ahead, it's amusing :]

I don't think there's anyone who needs to "beg [you] to peace out" rather than, you know, wipe you out. No hard feelings. That would be amusing actually.

Edited by Teriethien

bandwagoning-inspirational-poste-1.jpg

I'd care to disagree Hal. It's ultimately the protectorates's choice whether or not to war. I remember back when GOD was a mere tiny alliance two years ago, we had the option of staying out of GWIII but we still wanted to help out our protectors, the Viridian Entente, for all they had done for us. We honored our treaty and attacked LoSS, who had attacked VE. In this case, it's very similar, though it just so happens that the protectorate is a bit smaller than we were at the time. However, it's still not bandwagoning at all, it's merely another way to show the ties between protector and protectorate and to try and repay your protector for everything they have done. If they so choose to help RIA out in war as part of their gratitude for what RIA has done for them, who are you to demean them for their actions?

I'd care to disagree Hal. It's ultimately the protectorates's choice whether or not to war. I remember back when GOD was a mere tiny alliance two years ago, we had the option of staying out of GWIII but we still wanted to help out our protectors, the Viridian Entente, for all they had done for us. We honored our treaty and attacked LoSS, who had attacked VE. In this case, it's very similar, though it just so happens that the protectorate is a bit smaller than we were at the time. However, it's still not bandwagoning at all, it's merely another way to show the ties between protector and protectorate and to try and repay your protector for everything they have done. If they so choose to help RIA out in war as part of their gratitude for what RIA has done for them, who are you to demean them for their actions?

But that's not what they said now is it. They went to war against Echelon for <insert blank space>. OK so they turned around and realised that there was a valid CB that they could have used, but it does make them a whole lot less righteous and innocent than they could have been.