Karma Prevails

BoboTheGreat

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Our intel on the whereabouts of Moo might have been faulty but our special force did nonetheless do an amazing job.

But i have to say Moo, or rather his double, will yet have his revenge on you when you discover your cholesterol levels. I know i felt mine go up just watching that (and i loooooove steak).

Oh and ketchup? Really?

[ooc] MyCyber please oh please tell me where i can find the right mayo, ive been searching for years[/ooc]

Edited by King Chill I

:ph34r:

Body doubles FTW!

I have sent much hay and grass and babies to the family of my first body double to fall in the line of duty.

I see that you all made good work of my loyal soldier. I hope the mad cow disease won't cause you any distress in the coming months, though.

hahahahahaahahaaaa... I love this thread. :lol:

Yay, the ninja faces live! :wub: But yeah, they've been all given e-vaccinations, so we're good on this end I think.

Also, moo, I am a vegetarian Grämlin. Just wanted you to know that. :blush:

This may be a silly question, but, I have to ask...

What is that other stuff that represents IRON?

It kinda looks like scrambled eggs, but on a grill?

if you are refering to the yellow stuff, i guess it is chicken or steak with an mustard sauce, you can buy them over here regulary.

if you are refering to the yellow stuff, i guess it is chicken or steak with an mustard sauce, you can buy them over here regulary.

I get it. The chicken in mustard was mistaken for eggs by Americans ... and the ketchup on steak! ... Must be a European thing. :wub:

By the way, I was thinking the ketchup would go better on the eggs.....

Edited by Peggy_Sue

huh? red/white?

There's only 1 way to eat fries and that's with good mayonnaise....

(which btw... mayonnaise in the US SUCKS, thank god for dutch import stores o/)

don't talk smack on my mayo!, I LOVE MAYO... And i have to back up cyber here Syz, ketchup on steak, is worse than anything Germans have ever done, including HASSELFHOFF! A-1 or any steak sauce will do, and mayo on fries, does rock.

Body doubles FTW!

I have sent much hay and grass and babies to the family of my first body double to fall in the line of duty.

I see that you all made good work of my loyal soldier. I hope the mad cow disease won't cause you any distress in the coming months, though.

You put a soldier with Mad Cow Disease to work? You're a regular Typhoid Moo-ry. ;>_> *runs from the pitchfork mob*

Body doubles FTW!

I'm sure it won't, they're probably preoccupated with the swineflu :P

Edited by erikz

)): German BBQs )):

Body doubles FTW!

A little bird told me that after receiving a hide dye, udder reduction, and horn implants you were secretly whisked off to a ranch located somewhere in Montana.

Body doubles FTW!

Did you not know? Europeans (and especially Gramlins) are immune to Mad Cow Disease.