Karma Prevails

BoboTheGreat

You put ketchup on a steak? Even worse, you put lots of ketchup on a steak!?

I am mildly disappointed. MOo should not have suffered such a humiliating end as to require ketchup.

In Germany you do Ketchup on *everything*. Really.

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but ruining a good steak w/ ketchup really is fail. Sorry :P

Aren't you one of the dutchies? Look what you do to potatoes! French fries red/white. They all going to die in that mass of mayonnaise. :P

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

I get it! Because you don't troll and everyone wants to hear your opinion now ha-ha-haaa... oh.

Matthew, your post is a lot more trolley than his was.

This whole thread is basically a troll at us.

Matthew, your post is a lot more trolley than his was.

This whole thread is basically a troll at us.

This was meant to be funny. It's real life pics of a barbecue and friends hanging out. It's not like they were really IC and burning an NPO flag while shouting propaganda. The Gremlins is one of the most respectful alliances you guys will face and I don't think they deserve to be trolled like that (although I'm sure they have thick skin and don't really care about this guy).

If he doesn't like it, then post something half-way coherent or he can make a thread like this. He can have pictures of him hanging out with friends and cracking some jokes at us. Yeah that'll show us! I'll totally be pissed off!

I find it pretty pathetic that you went into all the way into your real lives to bring this out.

Unless of course you were all just enjoying a good ole fashion BBQ, even if it's weird that you have little NPO and IRON flags on your food...

I find it pretty pathetic that you went into all the way into your real lives to bring this out.

Unless of course you were all just enjoying a good ole fashion BBQ, even if it's weird that you have little NPO and IRON flags on your food...

[ooc]You know, we set up this BBQ with our wifes, kids and families *only* to troll NPO. Thats right.

To be honest, we needed to laugh pretty hard while doing all that and even our wifes (who hate CN desperately) needed to smile about 3 men having their fun with some childish funstuff. And thats what this thread is for, to drop some of the seriousness and relax.

After all, everone should have fun here. And if you can't, I feel sorry for you. I know I will, no matter how all this ends. Better than the last almost two years of boredom it is for sure.[/ooc]

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

Aren't you one of the dutchies? Look what you do to potatoes! French fries red/white.

huh? red/white?

They all going to die in that mass of mayonnaise. :P

There's only 1 way to eat fries and that's with good mayonnaise....

(which btw... mayonnaise in the US SUCKS, thank god for dutch import stores o/)

[ooc]Pathetic? Far from it. Sure, it was against the NPO, but I'm sure I would have had a pretty fun time if I would've been there... and if, y'know, I wouldn't be a Pacifican and all.[/ooc]

I get it! Because you don't troll and everyone wants to hear your opinion now ha-ha-haaa... oh.

Oh the irony. Trolling while complaining about trolling and presupposing that people care about others' opinions while laughing at others who presuppose that others care about their opinions.

Edited by Charles VI

Pathetic? Far from it. Sure, it was against the NPO, but I'm sure I would have had a pretty fun time if I would've been there... and if, y'know, I wouldn't be a Pacifican and all.

Maybe you could unjustly take a bite out of some broccoli to get into the whole spirit of the war.