BAPS Announcement

moshea

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you under some illusion that the Karma side of this war doesn't enjoy watching their enemies burn?

Personally I enjoy watching both sides burn. The fires in my city let me read without turning on the lights. GO GREEN BABY!

You have no idea how sad this DoW makes me. However, I still wish you all the best.

In retrospect it makes me quite sad we ever let you into our alliance. Trusted you and your buddies. Called you friends. We know how that all ended.

As such I find it a tad harder to wish you all the best.

So instead I'll simply say ..... go gators )):

Edited by lukemos

Are you under some illusion that the Karma side of this war doesn't enjoy watching their enemies burn?

so how are you different?

No, really... How?

You speak of glourious things, a just cause, but you troll an alliance for honouring treaty obligations. Trust me, NPO which you hate so much would do the same. Please, keep showing others that anything done against you is wrong and will be punished. But remember, when fighting a monster you risk becoming one, and I see that line being crossed. Take care.

...I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

Napalm? I prefer nuclear radiation.

Laughable, How much should we charge Nemesis for each Nuke, or Nukes being spied?

Here's a hint: Losers (ie: BAPS) are not allowed to charge like winners (ie: Nemesis) are.

No, really... How?

You speak of glourious things, a just cause, but you troll an alliance for honouring treaty obligations. Trust me, NPO which you hate so much would do the same. Please, keep showing others that anything done against you is wrong and will be punished. But remember, when fighting a monster you risk becoming one, and I see that line being crossed. Take care.

Nah, I just hate the people who wrong me the most from my perspective. BAPS is probably the only alliance in the game I hold a grudge against, and I would bet decent money no one in BAPS remembers why. :)

TDSM8 are the good folks that taught so much of Bob that a treaty is not just for christmas.

Karma would do well to learn from them.

The lesson is you should learn who to friend and who not to and then honor your treaties with them. You pissed on their lesson and you pissed on christmas.

Nah, I just hate the people who wrong me the most from my perspective. BAPS is probably the only alliance in the game I hold a grudge against, and I would bet decent money no one in BAPS remembers why. :)

I'm not in BAPS and am curious as to what the lesson is. Tell me!

Why was your flag never changed to purple? Just wondering since it'd be more fitting.

We love Purple, but we love our flag more :P jk! But we do love our flag hence no change

Welcome to the other side. Sad to see.

Opposite sides of the war but major <3 for all ex-TDSM8 :)

Also, you should be ashamed of yourselves after all TDSM8 did for you.

Lets not insult both of our intelligences by trying to claiming that you were there, open arms, when we needed a friend post-BAPS War.

I expect your surrender soon enough

Oh good :) You keep waiting by that mailbox, ya'hear!

Have fun being destroyed......again

We don't plan on it, but rebuilding is half the fun anyways!

good bye.

Hello!

Why was your flag never changed to purple? Just wondering since it'd be more fitting.

We took a vote and decided that black looked better.

fail

goodbye for now ;)

also hi cyborg/tim :D

not as much as you babe. but hi!

You have no idea how sad this DoW makes me. However, I still wish you all the best.

Hi thar! I know who you are! Long time no see, eh?

Nemesis notice to BAPS: 50 mil reps for every nuke taken, 15 mil for every nuke spied away.

We accept your offer of 50mil in reps to us every time we nuke you.

Cute.

I expect your surrender soon enough

Don't hold your breath.

In retrospect it makes me quite sad we ever let you into our alliance. Trusted you and your buddies. Called you friends. We know how that all ended.

As such I find it a tad harder to wish you all the best.

So instead I'll simply say ..... go gators )):

I was one of those buddies... >_<

Napalm? I prefer nuclear radiation.

Here's a hint: Losers (ie: BAPS) are not allowed to charge like winners (ie: Nemesis) are.

As do we. Enjoy yours!

BAPS have been told they were about to meet their demise in every war since they were formed, BAPS is still here. Like us or not here we come. We dont wish LoSS or Nemesis any ill will, we are just at war. Good luck to you all, even our detractors, who seem to hate us because we dont have treaties with them. I dont blame them we are a very good treaty partner.

:jihad:

Laughable, How much should we charge Nemesis for each Nuke, or Nukes being spied?

Do try to be original. I mean, I don't blame you for trying to leech onto our awesome but at least try won't you?

No, really... How?

We don't suck.

No really, this is the battlefield. This is no place for tender sensibilities. When the war is over and terms are being handed out, you'll see how we differ.

Worried the war might be hard?

See my earlier mention of a badly behaved child at church.

God Speed old friends. Ill see you on the other side.

Also Spider, surrender? Do you realize who you are talking to? These gents went for what? 4 months? 5 months? Don't hold your breath. You are talking to a piece of concrete when it comes to war, I thought people understood that by now. BAPS will surrender when they feel their allies are ok, I think we can all count on that.

BAPSters, enjoy the war! But I dont I need to tell you that :P

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

God Speed old friends. Ill see you on the other side.

Also Spider, surrender? Do you realize who you are talking to? These gents went for what? 4 months? 5 months? Don't hold your breath. You are talking to a piece of concrete when it comes to war, I thought people understood that by now. BAPS will surrender when they feel their allies are ok, I think we can all count on that.

BAPSters, enjoy the war! But I dont I need to tell you that :P

I.... Love.... You....

I refer you to Bob:

In case anyone is wondering, Nemesis is just having fun. We wish BAPS the best, and will have a good time engaged with them this war.

Because Stumpy. I know that BAPS won't give up easily. But the trash talk is part of the fun :P