BAPS Announcement

moshea

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I refer you to Bob:

Because Stumpy. I know that BAPS won't give up easily. But the trash talk is part of the fun :P

I know, but I draw the line at the absurd :P Also, please, friends, dont turn this into a TDSM8-BAPS thread. We have seen too many in the last weeks and I don't want to stomach another. Let the past stay there and honor an old friend who has done the honorable. BAPS is standing by their allies in their time of need. I dont think anyone, especially those from TDSM8, can look negatively on that.

You guys must have some pretty wild parties.

Thanks for the help, BAPS. Poseidon stands.

Legion, we already have your surrender terms planned as well. Hookers and Booze for Nemesis/LoSS.

Yeay, its Wartime again.. :D

o/ BAPS

o/ Atari Jaguar

o/ Honoring treaties

o/ Allies

God Speed old friends. Ill see you on the other side.

Also Spider, surrender? Do you realize who you are talking to? These gents went for what? 4 months? 5 months? Don't hold your breath. You are talking to a piece of concrete when it comes to war, I thought people understood that by now. BAPS will surrender when they feel their allies are ok, I think we can all count on that.

BAPSters, enjoy the war! But I dont I need to tell you that :P

You know us so well.... :D:wub:

It is indeed disappointing to see the path BAPS has taken in light of their history.

It is not disappointing to see them honor their treaties.

It is disappointing to see them on the other side.

It is also disappointing that you have chosen that side, don't forget their treaty cancellations!

Also, in terms of trolling...it's a war. Trolling always occurs. I think it's hilarious to paint us with the same brush as those who fight, simply on that fact alone.

<3 BAPS

CYBORG I WANNA FIGHT YOU

It is indeed disappointing to see the path BAPS has taken in light of their history.

It is not disappointing to see them honor their treaties.

It is disappointing to see them on the other side.

It is also disappointing that you have chosen that side, don't forget their treaty cancellations!

Also, in terms of trolling...it's a war. Trolling always occurs. I think it's hilarious to paint us with the same brush as those who fight, simply on that fact alone.

<3 BAPS

CYBORG I WANNA FIGHT YOU

If you're in my range, you are so going down! <3

Good to see the old fart back in action :P

You should call our oldest member the old fart!

Welcome to the battle my friends ;) oo/

I'll be sending up some of my favorite treats to the troops to keep them fighting overtime. Clam chowder.. BBQ Ribs with Huckleberry Sauce and a few Million Glasses of Nuclear Iced tea to wash it down with ;)

:P

<3 me some BAPSters long time! :wub:

oo/ BAPS

Atari Jaguar... Though I now prefer the PS3 :P

Have fun boys! Erin Go Braugh

Edit: PHD.. You are in for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG war with Badger.. he's an Old and Feisty Badger with a Mean streak in his WarMode ;) Good luck.. you'll need it :P

Edited by deathcat

Edit: PHD.. You are in for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG war with Badger.. he's an Old and Feisty Badger with a Mean streak in his WarMode Good luck.. you'll need it :P

Oh I'm ready for it :P

He's been threatening to nuke me in #oceania for the past few months :P - so I've had pleny of warning :D

Why was your flag never changed to purple? Just wondering since it'd be more fitting.

Good luck LoSS and Nemesis.

Missed this earlier. Long story short we love the flag the way it is.

edit: I see its already been answered a bunch of times :(

Edited by Alterego