The Order Of Light Announcement

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we chose DT to honor our treaty with TPF and as a result we will be attacked by more of you karma cowards, this is a tactical decision so that we don't over extend ourselves, but god forbid any of you would actually think for a second before flaming... i know that you aren't capable of that so i'll just end this with

o/ TOOL

o/ TPF

o/ NPO

Karma cowards? Coming from the people who side with the likes of TPF? Don't make me laugh. :awesome:

Yeah. Respect and Honor are two words TOOL needs to look up in a freaking dictionary because currently neither apply to them.

Yeah and if we had entered on another treaty the other guys would of been saying what you are and youd be defending us. Double Standards my friend. So please dont air your ignorance in public.

Yeah and if we had entered on another treaty the other guys would of been saying what you are and youd be defending us. Double Standards my friend. So please dont air your ignorance in public.

they can't help it, i'm quite certain they have NO idea what honor is.

after the Declare on NPO during negotiations.

i don't know how we have no honor by honoring a treaty but..... maybe i'm wrong maybe keeping your word is dishonorable, but i don't think it is.

i'll see ya'll on the battlefield

Its nice to see the attitude of so many on this forum is "My side or you're satan.". What happened to respecting your opponents and wishing well to people. TOOL went to war like many others just leave it at that and enjoy the war. This game isnt that serious.

My ex-wife thinks I'm Satan. Come to think of it, so does my current wife.

This thread makes me laugh too hard from both sides to even consider getting involved outside of lurk-mode. Both sides are telling each-other to shut up because it's their opinions, yet everyone is expressing their opinion to begin with or else noone would be posting here to begin with. Then it spills into "double-standards" by arguing "well, if you were on my side, you'd agree with me!"... Well, duh; that's the entire fundamental process everyone goes through when making any decision. I would like to point out the few more contradictions, but my robot's head would probably explode from the many paradoxes presented here.

Please keep posting everyone. This is WAY too funny to pass up. I approve!

i don't know how we have no honor by honoring a treaty but..... maybe i'm wrong maybe keeping your word is dishonorable, but i don't think it is.

You realize NPO was the one that declared during negotiations, correct?

You also realize you have other treaties which should be honored, correct?

Uh...NPO declared on OV during negotiations... ^_^

We are defending a treaty partner. Although this all originated with the NPO/OV debacle, I think it'd be a mistake to consider this declaration unqualified support for NPO and it's policies.

Its nice to see the attitude of so many on this forum is "My side or you're satan.". What happened to respecting your opponents and wishing well to people. TOOL went to war like many others just leave it at that and enjoy the war. This game isnt that serious.

Great post. Best of luck to all involved.

BTW, Tool you are Satan. ;)

The OP made me laugh. How dare the Dark Templars honor their treaties? How very dishonorable.

Glad to see how TOOL keep their membership informed on what's going on.

The OP made me laugh. How dare the Dark Templars honor their treaties? How very dishonorable.

Glad to see how TOOL keep their membership informed on what's going on.

Good of you to ignore the prompt correction by a fellow member of TOOL.

It saddens me to see people cheapen our name so easily but perhaps that is the nature of these forums.

Nobody in TOOL wanted to be in this situation. We have friends on both sides of this conflict. No matter what we done here we were going to get grief over it. In many ways it would have been easier to jump on the Karma side and take it easy knowing we were on the side with greater numbers and that we would get a greater amount of 0/'s on these forums. It's not about doing the easy thing though, it's about making the hard, unpopular but correct decision, in respect of the position we found ourselves in regarding treaties.

People are saying we took an easy option by declaring on DT. I disagree. They're small in numbers but tough and experienced with high average NS and we know that before long they and their allies will more than likely out number us when the DOW's starting coming in against us. We know that these are just the first shots in what is going to be a tough war for us. We know what we're getting into and it was with a heavy heart that we entered this war knowing that we were going to get trolled, out numbered and having to fight on the opposing side to some of our friends, but we had to do what was right and honour our treaty and once it became clear that war was imminent we rallied and prepared ourselves for we knew was going to be a long hard war.

I hope when this is over we can build our relationships again with our friends on the other side, in fact I hope our friends can understand the position we were in and maintain our relationship throughout this war, even if we are on opposing sides. For now though our path is clear, we fight for TOOL and hope to conduct our war honourably and respectfully, but fight we will, to the last scrap of infra if necessary.

It is so beyond amusing how people love to argue on these forums. TOOL chose a course of action and of COURSE people won't agree. That's the nature of people.

As a member of TOOL, I happen to think it's unfortunate that DT is so much smaller than us. But I'm positive they will fight very well and their allies will justifiably jump to their defense. That's honorable and their choice. I also know as a fact, I'm sure DT will enjoy the battle with us, despite the cost of pixels to all. The rest is just flatulence erupting form the current mindless mobs that want to feel secure by being "right".

I think the fact we are now Satan is so awesome. I've always wanted to be an associate of the dark power, and now I'm it. I didn't even have to sign my soul away. How awesome is that!

o/TOOL

o/DT

o/to a fun war!

You realize NPO was the one that declared during negotiations, correct?

I think he's referring to that time when NPO got attacked during negotiations a few nights ago. :P

Also the constant oscillation between "Ha you're going to lose your sanction don't you feel bad now!" and "You pansies attacked a smaller alliance!" is kind of....silly? Yea. We're all aware that TOOL will be getting hit by larger alliances than just DT, and I'm sure they were also aware that they, consequently, stood a very strong chance of losing their sanction. While I understand the need to try and disparage or dishearten your opponents, let's at least try and do it in a way that makes some sense.

I think he's referring to that time when NPO got attacked during negotiations a few nights ago. :P

that is exactly what i was refering to... thank you

I know NPO attacked OV during negotiations, but for those of you who say it was cowardly and dishonorable, how do explain the fact that ya'll did it in return to NPO? or does that make it honorable?

that is exactly what i was refering to... thank you

I know NPO attacked OV during negotiations, but for those of you who say it was cowardly and dishonorable, how do explain the fact that ya'll did it in return to NPO? or does that make it honorable?

The fact that we ended negotiations before attacking them. Please, confirm facts before attempting to claim them.

No, I would not be replying out of shame that you had entered on our side.