To Karma

Nintenderek

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed these guys, but there seem to be quite a few high NS nations in peace mode with their AA set to none.

http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?sea...trength2=100000

Now, I wouldn't point this out usually, but I sent them all messages asking to tech deal with me, and I got this in response from one of them.

To: Nintenderek From: Riddick Date: 4/23/2009 2:55:40 PM

Subject: ROFL

Message: nice try VOXman. go coax someone else in funding your war. thanks for lulz though

Unaligned nations typically don't know not to deal with Vox.

I wonder which alliance it was that had their nations change AAs and switch to peace mode ;)

I'm gonna place bets on Valhalla, however, it could be any alliance I guess. Anyone else wanna put bets on which alliance they are from?

Edited by Nintenderek

This was completely noteworthy, and definitely warranted a thread.

I'm sure Karma military command knows all about enemy nations that are hiding in other AA's. But, you go on trying to feel important Nintenderek.

Edited by savethecheerleader

Switching one's AA during a war to avoid detection and take part in the second or third round of fighting? Why, such a thing has never happened in the history of CyberNations!

Oh wait. It has. Many times. And I've yet to see it work.

Is there a point to this?

Switching one's AA during a war to avoid detection and take part in the second or third round of fighting? Why, such a thing has never happened in the history of CyberNations!

Oh wait. It has. Many times. And I've yet to see it work.

Is there a point to this?

I believe I remember a couple of them complaining about us in Vox doing the same thing at one point.

I believe I remember a couple of them complaining about us in Vox doing the same thing at one point.

Well, everyone complains about it. In real wars, it's the kind of behavior that gets people tied to posts and shot. In CN, as you know, people often complain the loudest about things they have either done themselves or are planning to do.

this thread is stupid.

Thanks for that insightful, useful, definately necessary post. Without you I really don't know how this thread could go on, honestly. Caligula you saved the day, man.

In other news: Yes, NPO's side needs a lil' boost since they understand that unless they pull something OMGFAST they're going to lose. Very badly. This is one of the tactics I imagine their using that they've complained about their opponents using in the past.

Hypocrisy? Not in my CN.

Thanks for that insightful, useful, definately necessary post. Without you I really don't know how this thread could go on, honestly. Caligula you saved the day, man.

In other news: Yes, NPO's side needs a lil' boost since they understand that unless they pull something OMGFAST they're going to lose. Very badly. This is one of the tactics I imagine their using that they've complained about their opponents using in the past.

Hypocrisy? Not in my CN.

We'll be OK.

Thanks for your concern though.

I've been None since Feb or Jan, don't remember.

And no, I will not deal with you. :)

To: seiferguy From: Nintenderek Date: 4/23/2009 2:49:42 PM

Subject: Not a recruitment message, I promise.

Message: I know you don't know me, but I have an amazing offer for you.

I'm not sure if you knew this, but people in your range of NS, typically get bigger by doing tech deals. A tech deal consists of one nation sending a smaller nation around $3mil. That smaller nation will then send them 100 tech. However, I have some improvements and recources, which allow me to give you more tech for you money.

So, if you send me 2.5 mil (Yes, a lower price then usual) I will give you 150 tech. Just send me the money with the reason of "tech deal" and in 10 days I'll send your first batch of tech. If you want to remind me in 10 days with a message, that is acceptable. This money will then be used to buy your tech, with me having about 1mil left at the end, while you grow in NS with your tech, which you got for cheaper than it is for you to buy it in game.

So, just send me the money, and I'll send you the tech. Thank you for your consideration on this offer.

Edited by Johjima