To Karma

Nintenderek

There's some OG, TOOL, IRON, RoK and PUKE nations on that list

Alliances which have not yet declared war or have been declared on can have members leave without them really becoming legitimate targets... Also a number of the nations you have seen may not have been leaving to run from the war but rather because they were upset with the joint announcement and the apparent decision to not honor MADP treaties with NPO. Many may either have dropped AA to participate, or to protest remember peace mode takes five days to get out of, so it may be that some of these nations have not yet had that wait period expire. I personally dropped AA and left IRON and it certainly wansn't to run from the war :lol:. (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54947)

Edited by iamthey

Switching one's AA during a war to avoid detection and take part in the second or third round of fighting? Why, such a thing has never happened in the history of CyberNations!

Oh wait. It has. Many times. And I've yet to see it work.

It actually has worked. B)

But you have to deploy the nations involved weeks in advance, and regularly shift the nations around.

Your an idiot. I used to think you were okay, but nope.

OOC: I got no problems with stupid people ooc though, so we can be friends.

Uh, it's 'you're' not 'your' as in 'you ARE an idiot.' Contractions for the win there, tough guy.

The next time you call someone out for being an idiot, you may want to be sure that the very post in which you call them out with doesn't make you look equally bad.

Just a thought.

VI

Uh, it's 'you're' not 'your' as in 'you ARE an idiot.' Contractions for the win there, tough guy.

The next time you call someone out for being an idiot, you may want to be sure that the very post in which you call them out with doesn't make you look equally bad.

Just a thought.

VI

OMG PEOPLE AREN'T EMPLOYING CORRECT GRAMMATICAL USAGE ON THIS INTERNET FORUM.

Your an idiot too.

/me sits back and prays he takes the bait.

OMG PEOPLE AREN'T EMPLOYING CORRECT GRAMMATICAL USAGE ON THIS INTERNET FORUM.

Your an idiot too.

/me sits back and prays he takes the bait.

Ur just az bad wit ur stopid usage of the English language.

Really, dudes? The language is changing. Get over it.