Valhalla announcement

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't. We have no treatied way to do it. You, however, do. GGA has declared war on all of Karma. We are Karma. You have an MADP with GGA.

Attack us. Please attack us. I'm begging you.

Your welcome to find us.. though you are probably still as paper tiger as you were in Legion..

Your welcome to find us.. though you are probably still as paper tiger as you were in Legion..

Do you not read things before you quote and respond to them? We have no treatied way to attack you. You have not attacked an ally. If you'd like to fight STA, you have two options: 1- Attack one of our treaty partners. If you do, I assure you, our declaration will be forthcoming imminently. 2- Activate the aggression clause in your treaty with GGA. They've declared on us.

Attack us. Attack one of our allies. I dare you. The STA would love nothing more than that. We WANT you to. In fact, every one of the nuclear weapons in my arsenal were purchased with the hope of using them on Valhalla. Send them home, boys. Declare.

Edited by pezstar

PIAT have no clauses in the for anything.. they are worthless at best

Apart from the 'play nice' parts and intelligence clauses. You and Polar certainly didn't play nice a year ago and nor did you share intelligence of the plotting against Polar.

STA MDP was already muted by other calls for treaties. You were too late in coming to us :P

Tyga activated the treaty in the UJP war before Legion attacked \m/. You then attacked Legion, ignoring the STA MDP.

Edited by Uhtred

Do you not read things before you quote and respond to them? We have no treatied way to attack you. You have not attacked an ally. If you'd like to fight STA, you have two options: 1- Attack one of our treaty partners. If you do, I assure you, our declaration will be forthcoming imminently. 2- Activate the aggression clause in your treaty with GGA. They've declared on us.

Attack us. Attack one of our allies. I dare you. The STA would love nothing more than that. We WANT you to. In fact, every one of the nuclear weapons in my arsenal were purchased with the hope of using them on Valhalla. Send them home, boys. Declare.

If you want us that badly again.. you know where our doors are :D

:lol: Big talk. Can you not use this Karma ****e that you and your buddies keep talking about as an excuse or is PC not part of this group?

Surely you can come up with some sort of CB, how about the good old fashioned, you don't like us, we don't like you lets let of some steam!

Oh and Toga, you ***** now the fun begins. :)

Since you purchased your nuclear arsenal to nuke us, Now's your chance. Go ahead, We have a lot of defensive slots empty.

If you want us that badly again.. you know where our doors are :D

I think you're saying words, but all I'm hearing is "I'm afraid of STA, I'm afraid of STA, I'm afraid of STA." It's ok, Toga. Soon enough, your alliance will be dead and you won't have to fear anything anymore.

Tyga activated the treaty in the UJP war before Legion attacked \m/. You then attacked Legion, ignoring the STA MDP.

The treaty was an MADP with \m/ we had already agreed to join them in war.. STA were simply too late.

Apart from the 'play nice' parts and intelligence clauses. You and Polar certainly didn't play nice a year ago and nor did you share intelligence of the plotting against Polar.

Being one of the signatures on that document you know as well as I do it was a piece of toilet paper before it was even signed. Polar got the nicest they would ever have gotten from us at the time and so I felt we upheld this quite well :P

Also.. what plotting? :D

I think you're saying words, but all I'm hearing is "I'm afraid of STA, I'm afraid of STA, I'm afraid of STA." It's ok, Toga. Soon enough, your alliance will be dead and you won't have to fear anything anymore.

lol.. thats awesome you should try a new hearing aid mebbe? I am Valhalla.. I am not scared of loosing pixels to anyone, let alone yourself.

At least I don't threaten other alliances and make myself an alliance hero while in peace mode. Go away Noob!

I was just having a look, but is it not a little hard for us to start war against you, or for you to attack us from Hippy? <_<

Our alliance may be dead soon, but by god we're going to have some fun on the way :)

Being one of the signatures on that document you know as well as I do it was a piece of toilet paper before it was even signed.

o/ Valhalla. Signs treaties for convenience even though they know they aren't going to uphold them.

The sad thing is, I once really liked this alliance...

The treaty was an MADP with \m/ we had already agreed to join them in war.. STA were simply too late.

The \m/ treaty wasn't active, the STA's was.

Being one of the signatures on that document you know as well as I do it was a piece of toilet paper before it was even signed. Polar got the nicest they would ever have gotten from us at the time and so I felt we upheld this quite well :P

Actually it was signed with the intention of upgrading to an MDP, not that that matters now. Regardless, you still broke the treaty whether you thought it was toilet paper or not. If anything the fact that you say it was toilet paper just furthers my point.

Also.. what plotting? :D

Heh, at least you still have a sense of humour.

Edited by Uhtred

Since you purchased your nuclear arsenal to nuke us, Now's your chance. Go ahead, We have a lot of defensive slots empty.

It was clearly not Polar that Bob Sanders was talking about in his infamous quote. I will repeat it one more time so that it can sink in. STA cannot attack you, as all of our treaties are defensive only, and we do not declare offensive wars without a valid CB. We want you, but not badly enough to sully our policies. You, on the other hand, have a perfectly legal means of getting us. Two even! Your MADP partner declared on us. Honor your treaty! You can declare on one of your allies. We'll honor ours!

o/ Valhalla. Signs treaties for convenience even though they know they aren't going to uphold them.

The sad thing is, I once really liked this alliance...

It was upheld to the best manner that either alliance could manage, unfortunatley we were never to grow closer and the PIAT eventually meant nothing at all (and was then cancelled)

We can't. We have no treatied way to do it. You, however, do. GGA has declared war on all of Karma. We are Karma. You have an MADP with GGA.

Attack us. Please attack us. I'm begging you.

No, we have no intention to attack you. Whether you like it or not Valhalla has moved on, and we have no intention of putting our mutual ally NpO in a compromising position.

You seem to have no problem with that however so please, continue being rude, abrasive and agressive in ever damn post/thread we make, it's extremely enlightening about your character. :)

EDIT: Almost missed the rules there, sorry.

Edited by KingSuck

Pez Uhtred your issues with Valhalla are pre my joining. I honestly would love nothing more than to send both of you down a river to destruction. As for STA i hope you find a way too come at us I would be honored to fight MeagerMice again, his recipes are truly delicious and he was fun while fighting.

Stop staining STA with your hate and put up or shut up. (no i will not make a peace mode jab as you have all so kindly done to us)

To the rest of STA stay cool I enjoy chatting with yall on an occasion. (damn my inner monologue came out again :P:)

onward to victory Valhalla