A Mushroom Kingdom Enunciation

AirMe

So because you do not agree with those actions, you decide to close an embassy? Kinda sad IMO.

While I think I see the point you are getting at, this is not a simple case of disagreement about what to eat for lunch. The Mushroom Kingdom in making this decision is sending a clear message that treaties should be worth more than the paper they're written on. MK is indicating that they have a fundamental disagreement with the behaviors exhibited by these alliances.

It is sad actually. It is sad that these alliances chose a path that diverts so far from the path of the MK, that the MK feels the need to take their own action. It is sad for both the Mushroom Kingdom and the affected alliances.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because you do not agree with those actions, you decide to close an embassy? Kinda sad IMO.

Actions have lead to the closing of embassies in the past. It isn't sad, it is making a statement without causing harm to no one. What should they do? Attack them? So then you really would have something to complain about, ahha? Na dude, what they are doing is perfectly acceptable and logical, I would understand if they ever chose this route with my alliance if we acted so dishonorably.

Given their initial action, yes they do. But they will probably be the first one re-opened.

That's too bad because they only decided to do the right thing becayse if they didn't they'd never be able to sign a treaty with any half-way decent alliance again. What could be more cowardly though, !@#$ting your pants and betraying your allies in their greatest time hour of need and then when everyone calls you out, you !@#$ your pants again and do a 180?

You have great respect for us in MK if you believe that a closure of an MK embassy could force an alliance into such a shame spiral that they they do a double reverse pike in the flip flop position and go back to honouring their treaties.