Offical Announcement from the Global Democratic Alliance

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is incredibly irritating, and of all people in the senate they could have chosen, Ghux!!! lol. Well the jury is still out on who I agree with more, mainly because I like to get BOTH sides of the story. But so far, I don't really see how our reason was good enough to justify and all out cancellation.

Ok, so we are cowards for removing ourselves from an alliance who unrightfully declared war on another alliance? Should we allow ourselves to be with them? I think not. If you disagree with us, and call us cowards, you are no better then the pigs at the NPO.

NPO has unjustly declared on alliances before. Where was the outrage and cancellations when NPO attacked GATO, or FAN, and the list goes on? The only difference between now and then is that the NPO is outnumbered and could lose, instead of having a numerical advantage. Please, you're fooling no one.

Somehow I'm thinking this is going to bite us in the $@!. But hey, who wants to listen to me, it's not like I'm a senator or anything.

If you feel like that... why are you still a member of the GDA? :wacko:

Because of a long and complicated story, but anyway I'm just venting. Besides I'm running for prez, who knows maybe at this point there's still a chance to rekindle this however it's doubtful.

Because of a long and complicated story, but anyway I'm just venting. Besides I'm running for prez, who knows maybe at this point there's still a chance to rekindle this however it's doubtful.

You can not rekindle a candle with no wick. GDA's flame has been gone for some time now, and I can't see it returning anytime soon.

Ok, later today you will hear from us again. There has been an error in our judgement, and that error-maker will be delt with and all wrongs made right. Im going to laugh when you finally realize what we are doing.

I'm expecting a DoW at update, you better deliver.

Ok, later today you will hear from us again. There has been an error in our judgement, and that error-maker will be delt with and all wrongs made right. Im going to laugh when you finally realize what we are doing.

Let me guess, NPO's allies who "dropped" their treaties didn't inform you that it was just a ploy. Now that you see they're defending NPO after all you figure you might as well. This just keeps getting better. Thanks GDA!

Apparently our MoD went over the president's head on this one, great job Leq, and to think I was going to have you as my MoD.

So in other words...you saw NPO's big allies leave and thought it was real and decided you should !@#$% out. Then you found out that they were just failing at tricking us and now your trying to jump back in and pretend you have balls. Nice try, still don't see em.