Offical Announcement from the Global Democratic Alliance

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all three treaties I see not ONE government member is in today's government. You say that we haven't changed but yet we have you are just to engrossed in you old twisted, and bitter ways to notice anything.

You sir are pathetic, Thrash was not in the treaties but he is from our era, as is BastardofGod.

You know, I remember voting against TRC once or twice. But then a certain president got in the way...Well, this thread shows how much TRC meant eh?

I remember voting for TRC, I voted yes because everyone else did. I didn't no anything back then. :)

So schills, can we not have the same people stay in the alliance? Can we not have experienced members, founders at that, help out our current and past government?

Do you even know what you are saying? Maybe I just cant speak your language. The language of the cowards.

In all three treaties I see not ONE government member is in today's government. You say that we haven't changed but yet we have you are just to engrossed in you old twisted, and bitter ways to notice anything.

your government may have done a little musical chair act, but your action towards certain situations in CN certainly have not changed.

We are calling you cowards because you refused to fight for NoV, You refused to fight for BLEU, If anyone was GDA's true allies it was BLEU look what you are doing to yourselves, Now after saying you would support NPO not even 24 hours ago, You cancel on them. You disgust me. I am shameful to ever have associated myself with GDA.

You associated yourself with the GDA long after the NoV incident and the BLEU incident.

In fact, weren't you posting on our forums just yesterday with another of your god knows how many accounts you've created?

Wow, now this is surprising. Why wasn't the whole senate contacted? I would have opposed this. Thanks for including the whole senate people, it's really great. I am disgusted that they would do this without contacting the rest of the senate, or people for that matter. This is ludicrous.

What a pathetic, spineless, ridiculous act. After you traitors stabbed BLEU in the back, I thought you couldn't reach new depths. How wrong I was. Your nadir is surely here?

I would like to ask, do you even know what a treaty means any more?

to sum up;

UBD MDP

Your treaty with UBD, that you FAILED to honour.

NPO MADP

Your treaty with NPO, that you FAILED to honour

NPO MDP

Another treaty with the NPO you FAILED to honour

Ring Cycle MADP

The third treaty you FAILED to honour with the NPO

and to round it all off, who can forget your failure to honour the BLEU treaty.

Congratulations GDA, you've just joined your only MDP partner as the Worst alliance of all time. I'll leave people to guess who your only MDP partner is...

Shame on you. To think I once counted myself proud to be a Member and President of the GDA.

Edited by Magicalbricks

What a pathetic, spineless, ridiculous act. After you traitors stabbed BLEU in the back, I thought you couldn't reach new depths. How wrong I was. Your nadir is surely here?

I would like to ask, do you even know what a treaty means any more?

to sum up;

UBD MDP

Your treaty with UBD, that you FAILED to honour.

NPO MADP

Your treaty with NPO, that you FAILED to honour

NPO MDP

Another treaty with the NPO you FAILED to honour

Ring Cycle MADP

The third treaty you FAILED to honour with the NPO

and to round it all off, who can forget your failure to honour the BLEU treaty.

Congratulations GDA, you've just joined your only MDP partner as the Worst alliance of all time. I'll leave people to guess who your only MDP partner is...

Shame on you. To think I once counted myself proud to be a Member and President of the GDA.

No the worst is that they don't even consult their OWN senate when making decisions. Back when I was in GDA it WAS a democracy, I can't say this is true now.

Edited by Rajistani

It is with this that we hereby enact Clause V of The Ring Cycle with the NPO and MCXA. Reasons for this cancellation have been made in private. This treaty will expire on Wednesday April, 22 2009 12:40 EST.

They were attacked before this. You're still bound to defend them.