Offical Announcement from the Global Democratic Alliance

Apparently our MoD went over the president's head on this one, great job Leq, and to think I was going to have you as my MoD.

You know, there was a reason why, when I was a Senator in the GDA, that we removed Leq from the Supreme Court. That reason is because he is U N S T A B L E.

It's not just Leq. Certain members run amok and are welcomed back without having to face tangible consequences for their actions.

The reason I decided not to run for re-election to the Senate is because the most influential members of the GDA didn't seem to want order - they did not want an orderly democracy. There were too many different cliques; too many sets of rowers pulling the "ship of state" into too many different directions, and nobody in government with the balls to put a stop to it. I got tired of all the "high school drama" that I witnessed while in the Senate. I do have to point out that I'm proud of the reforms we instituted while I was in the Senate - reforms which, for the most part, were invalidated by the subsequent Senators and governments.

The GDA is not democratic; it's as orderly as New Orleans during Mardi-Gras. That's why I left.

I feel Leq and the rest of the raving lunatics have taken over the GDA and will be it's downfall. It's sad because most of the rank-and-file are good people and I'm proud to have been affiliated with them, but the government sucks. Unless and until the people get tired of certain members running amok, hard times for the GDA are ahead. I'm pulling for you, GDA but right now you are as difficult and painful to watch as is a medusa - and you have been for some time.

Full discolosure - while in GDA, I was not a fan of either BLEU or Pacifica. I thought they were pushy, immature and rude. They were not gracious to those whom they defeated in battle. At the time, I was happy not to come to their aid.

Edited by Hazelnut1968

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic