Offical Announcement from the Global Democratic Alliance

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bleu-Cont bail was somewhat valid because they had allies on both sides.

Except they promised to rebuild BLEU after the war and then left once the war was over. But yea, declaring neutral, sure.

And so we come to this...4 times. 4 times bail

Whos next? GGA?

Nooooo surely not. What they WILL do, though, is try to create an Ally, you know, with like former GDA members and stuff...and then disappoint that alliance, so the alliance they create will go on to become bigger and stronger without them.....Oh Hai =WE= :D

Yet again, i find it hard to believe, while all of planet bob is growling at the fact of NPO, that they have the decency to come into our humble thread, and post such horrendous remarks as to accuse our actions as "cowardice". Are we not supporting the same virtue that you all are? To solve this injustice?

Are you making the same remarks to other alliances that canceled? Who are standing up? I think not... So please, stop with your idiocracy, and just go back to your warmongering...

Yet again, i find it hard to believe, while all of planet bob is growling at the fact of NPO, that they have the decency to come into our humble thread, and post such horrendous remarks as to accuse our actions as "cowardice". Are we not supporting the same virtue that you all are? To solve this injustice?

Are you making the same remarks to other alliances that canceled? Who are standing up? I think not... So please, stop with your idiocracy, and just go back to your warmongering...

We are calling you cowards because you refused to fight for NoV, You refused to fight for BLEU, If anyone was GDA's true allies it was BLEU look what you are doing to yourselves, Now after saying you would support NPO not even 24 hours ago, You cancel on them. You disgust me. I am shameful to ever have associated myself with GDA.

I cant believe you would do this and NPO would of saved you at one time.

NPO would eventually have thrown them to the side. They did GDA "a favor" by not attacking them when the Blue-icide was performed. Some favor that was. It isolated them from the rest of their team.

Good show my former brethren.

I once went to near ZI for these guys in the UJP war (in a twist of Irony, defending Compound from a very dastardly opponent). I hindered my nation growth so much in that war...for them....*cries*

The general members hold no blame, the original signers hold most even though they are not active today.

I once went to near ZI for these guys in the UJP war (in a twist of Irony, defending Compound from a very dastardly opponent). I hindered my nation growth so much in that war...for them....*cries*

Frost, i remember that, and that was a good time. I also thank you for that. You were a good member...

The general members hold no blame, the original signers hold most even though they are not active today.

the original signers...who even today make up their Gov. CATOEZ did you know that theyve had the same people in gov for like, 2 years nao? maybe 3?

Coincidence? I think not

I was once from a land called GDA long ago. It saddens me they should dishonor themselves in this way.

Mine wasn't so long ago...only but an hour ago. ||THE|| had merged with the GDA almost 3 months ago....if we only knew what we know now..

the original signers...who even today make up their Gov. CATOEZ did you know that theyve had the same people in gov for like, 2 years nao? maybe 3?

Coincidence? I think not

In all three treaties I see not ONE government member is in today's government. You say that we haven't changed but yet we have you are just to engrossed in you old twisted, and bitter ways to notice anything.