• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of your MDP allies are there, at least show some respect to them :/

GGA I can be ambivalent toward.

IRON? Not a chance in hell.

Hey, interesting thought: if we were really IRON's blood brothers, and they really didn't just now pull this, don't you think that 1: they would've reacted differently to the news that we were thinking of going to AH/Karma and blocking our MDP with them, and 2: ODN wouldn't have been completely clueless as to the fact that IRON was planning not only to protect GOONS, but to leave NPO in the dust at the last possible second?

To me, IRON is the most two-faced alliance in that stinking mass of cowardice.

Edited by Caesius

....I'm sure these guys are all having a good laugh at this......Q isn't cancelled, they can still jump in on that.

If thats the case, then the acting some people have put on in private and public is deserving of academy awards. I hope its the case.

If this is real, why isn't anyone happy to see NPO get their comeuppance? Watching an alliance that has clawed their way to the top by playing alliances off against each other finally get played should feel very satisfying.

This whole situation mystifies me.

It's an empty victory. Yes, we're overjoyed to see NPO finally face the consequences of their actions the past 3 years, but we probably would have defeated them one way or another, considering how the sides were lining up.

could I request which treaties have been canceled. The overly redundant treaty web may make exception if this was a single or multiple layer cancelation.

Thank you

I am sure other parties involved would be interested as well. :lol:

Yeah Well,we all know how binding those thing are. :lol:

We signed on to terms which we will follow, but if one of my allies gets attacked "just because" outside of this conflict...well, we're already prepared for one :P

We signed on to terms which we will follow, but if one of my allies gets attacked "just because" outside of this conflict...well, we're already prepared for one :P

Hopefully I'm proven wrong...but didn't your friends tell you? Treaties can disappear with just one post!

It's an empty victory. Yes, we're overjoyed to see NPO finally face the consequences of their actions the past 3 years, but we probably would have defeated them one way or another, considering how the sides were lining up.

And frankly, it's just plain pathetic.

Do you have any idea what sort of strong mix of emotions the ODN GA has experienced in making the decision that we did? We had no idea that anyone beyond our immediate Karma allies would hail us as "honorable." We didn't do it to look good; we did it for the sake of our own future and the future of our allies. We thought we were taking a massive gamble. And this is how it turns out? That those we were so apprehensive of standing up against end up doing something absolutely, unforgivably cowardly? We never had a goddamn chance to seal in blood our relationships with INT, Vanguard, and R&R - the kind of relationships that were perfectly possible with them but impossible with the one alliance we, in our naivete, thought were our "Blood Brothers."

Filthy, disgusting cowardice. No IRONer has ever known ZI or anything close to it. How many in the ODN and other Karma alliances have experienced ZI? Are pixels really more important than honor? WE WERE WILLING TO GIVE UP BOTH.

...Typing this has made me physically ill.

Edited by Caesius

So it doesn't bother you that these "allies" aren't really sure what the word Ally means? After tonite who among them could you trust?

Edited by askani the rotund