Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows it feel to be under the so called boot u put so many alliances underit before,you should of thought about that then cause now the boots on a different foot.

The boot hasn't changed ownership yet.

And then we'd become what we sought to destroy. There's no honor in that.

Sometimes an evil must face its own power one last time to be truly vanquished.

Perhaps we should consider it our last sin in our atonement for helping perpetrate such evils for so long. Using such an evil to destroy its source and then abandoning it forever may not be virtuous, but it is just and in this case necessary.

I'd like to respond to the accusations of us giving them one minute and that being cruel and barbaric. We saw that this was just a stalling ploy near the end to get their nations into peace mode and it annoyed our constituency that vested us with the power to negotiate. They told us not to let this happen, so we ended the talks there.

Edited by Nausea

[22:11] <@Moo-cows> you never wanted to give us terms

[22:11] <@Moo-cows> you think you will destroy us

[22:11] <Cortath> They only wanted war, Moo-cows. This was a farce.

Epic Irony ...

We only wanted war ?

So we made you declare on OV during peace talks ?

If I am not mistaken you declared because you guys thought it wasnt going anywhere.

Now peace talks got abandoned for thesame reason.

This would have been entertaining had Karma, at the end of negotiations, said, "Psych! We were just joking! We have no interest in giving you terms! We just wanted you to see what it feels like to be on the other end of ridiculous bullying on IRC over terms and surrendering!"

It was no joke. Therefore, you are JUST AS BAD as what you hate.

It was either drop the negotiations and go to war or keep them going and when NPO finally rejected them, find an alliance in full peace mode. I believe KARMA made the right and only move in this situation.

And then we'd become what we sought to destroy. There's no honor in that.

Welcome to the real world. There is no honour, only oppurtunity and politics. Those that claim to have honour only use it as a tool to further their own goals.

Also, we aren't going anywhere, so all these goodbye's will be wasted. :)

o/ Moo

Pacifica Prevails!

Sometimes an evil must face its own power one last time to be truly vanquished.

Perhaps we should consider it our last sin in our atonement for helping perpetrate such evils for so long. Using such an evil to destroy its source and then abandoning it forever may not be virtuous, but it is just and in this case necessary.

Then in the end, you are no better then NPO

Oh NPO, I'm sure we here can agree that we're flattered that you care for our success so much that you hope that we don't become you. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it though, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Thanks though. It means a lot. Especially coming from an alliance who's leader recently admitted to doing the things they've punished so many for and then some. I really do love this "NPO demanding mercy" kick you guys are on though. Since mercy and temperance, are what you guys are known for.

In any event, we've only just begun this little shin dig and I'm sure it'll be a learning experience for both of us. Here's to enlightenment and the joys it brings.

Welcome to the real world. There is no honour, only oppurtunity and politics. Those that claim to have honour only use it as a tool to further their own goals.

Also, we aren't going anywhere, so all these goodbye's will be wasted. :)

o/ Moo

Pacifica Prevails!

you made it this way.

so suffer what you sowed

Then in the end, you are no better then NPO

"Whoever battles monsters should take care not to become a monster too, for if you stare long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss stares also into you."

— Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm sure we'll snap out of it. We're still in shock, a bit of a surprise, really. :)

Hahaha isn't this wonderful to see. I am afraid you have rubbed off on our allies. You taught them well Moo, but the Emperor cannot survive forever, even the Romans fell. It is your turn.

But let this be a warning to anyone who tries to follow in their footsteps (I'm looking at you cowards), we are watching you. You cannot escape the wrath of Karma.

If the situation were reversed would you people begging for mercy for us? I'm betting many of you wouldn't. No, we won't EZI them or do any of the dastardly things they've done. But they're not getting a mere slap on the wrist this time. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way. They were the ones who brought this mess on, why should we show mercy when we've only just begun? What would that solve? Would it make NPO any less of a threat to us or even those they consider allies? No. NPO wants what's best for NPO and only NPO. They've made that abundantly clear. If the recent ship jumping by their allies is in fact, the genuine article; then I suggest you look to that as a sign of the times and how heinous these actions are.

We don't expect everyone to agree with us, nor would we want you too. Just understand that this has been a long time coming and it's happening whether you like it or not. We respect anyone who wishes to stick by their Pacifican friends, side with us( reasonably), or even just stay out of it. It's how I'd want to be treated so that's how I'll try to treat everyone else except for those who have shown me a massive amount of disrespect... for they deserve only my contempt and not my sympathy. Until we feel that our point is adequately made, there will be no pity. There will be no mercy. There will be no remorse. For our enemy has stated several times, they have none. To do otherwise would be folly on our part as has been proven with NPO many times before.