To those who believe everything they read

King Srqt

O.o... When they're put right next to each other like that, it's hard to argue who's right and wrong... Because they're contradictory

I'm not understanding whats contradictory. Between the two statements, it seems pretty easy to piece together what happened. Peace talks were held yesterday, they obviously hit a complete wall, in which niether party (that includes OV) could agree or accept resolutions that didn't lead to war. The NPO then met OV today to check that OV was really going to be unyielding in its decision. Upon this bieng confirmed by OV, attacks ensued.

I see nothing contradictory or underhanded about this. In fact, what seems odd is since OV would have to have known that steadfastly clinging to their spy would lead to war. Then, when met with ultimatum, the day after peace talks failed, and an obvious military build up had occurred, they still stayed firm. They had to have known they would be attacked immanently (this update or next) for doing do. So the true question is, why was OV asking for war?

Edited by muffasamini

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not understanding whats contradictory. Between the two statements, it seems pretty easy to piece together what happened. Peace talks were held yesterday, they obviously hit a complete wall, in which niether party (that includes OV) could agree or accept resolutions that didn't lead to war. The NPO then met OV today to check that OV was really going to be unyielding in its decision. Upon this bieng confirmed by OV, attacks ensued.

I see nothing contradictory or underhanded about this. In fact, what seems odd is since OV would have to have known that steadfastly clinging to their spy would lead to war. Then, when met with ultimatum, the day after peace talks failed, and an obvious military build up had occurred, they still stayed firm. They had to have known they would be attacked immanently (this update or next) for doing do. So the true question is, why was OV asking for war?

They were asking for peace and you had not even heard their last offer before attacking.

There were ongoing peace talks going on TONIGHT, after VE supposedly ended them last night according to NPO. While these neutrally moderated talks were ongoing war declarations began.

The lie that talks were over is a gross attempt to twist the truth.

That is all <3 Srqt

You participated in these talks and therefore the knowledge is first hand?

So you admit that you have no firsthand knowledge of the situation and that all of your assumptions are based on hearsay?

I have gotten my logs from verified two independent sources thats good enough for journalists and it is good enough for me. Also Moo has confirmed his error to some of us in private ;)

I have garnered quite a bit of credibility in my years here i think most people know I wouldn't be saying it I I didnt know it to be true.

Well forgive me if I don't accept the "but I heard [x]" defense; no offense to your credibility, of course, I am sure that you have gained a lot of respect for spewing out Vox talking points.

Well forgive me if I don't accept the "but I heard [x]" defense; no offense to your credibility, of course, I am sure that you have gained a lot of respect for spewing out Vox talking points.

I was a founder after all.

But I somehow doubt that is how I got the credibility I have.

I don't believe everything I read, but I do have this annoying tendency to believe people when I know they're telling the truth and not trying to cover their own sorry asses. You know what you did was wrong, and now you're trying to justify it by any means necessary. Guess what? We're not buying it.

May I ask if you were present during the talks?