Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of all this "you'll see". There better be a good number of DoWs on us come next update.

You ask we deliver. Don't worry. You'll be crying for some infra in a week's time.

Edited by erikz

True...but grudges are just so damn fun!

True. :awesome:

Just sayin, my point was that that guy (going back to find out=too much work :() was insinuating that since he was Legion in GWIII, it's odd he's in NPO. I used to be surprised by all that too, but over time it's whatevuh.

Anyways, signs and portents! Doom and disaster! The end is nigh! Etc. :lol:

This is somewhat outside of topic, but since it has come up in previous wars I figure I will ask interest now.

Basically I am wondering if I would get support if I posted a thread about, I will immediately surrender if the leader(s) of my alliance either condone or participate in a heinous OOC attack against someone else.

Thoughts?

I posted this here to see if it was a supportable idea instead of just making a new thread.

:lol: :lol: u and what army? :P

Perhaps after all this is over with, if the NPO is around, you guys wont be kept in a vacuum sealed room away from the rest of the world so that these things dont completely surprise you when they happen.

Why does everyone assume that just because you're in Pacifica you love your infra? I like war. I want to be attacked. I have absolutely no problem with it.

Then stop whining yourself. You wanted this to happen, and here it is. Embrace the day!

Then stop whining yourself. You wanted this to happen, and here it is. Embrace the day!

How in the world am I whining, other than saying you guys are moving too slow?

I've been ready to embrace this since 12:45 EST when we started attacking OV. I expected a DoW within a minute, really.

This is somewhat outside of topic, but since it has come up in previous wars I figure I will ask interest now.

Basically I am wondering if I would get support if I posted a thread about, I will immediately surrender if the leader(s) of my alliance either condone or participate in a heinous OOC attack against someone else.

Thoughts?

I posted this here to see if it was a supportable idea instead of just making a new thread.

I think you would be a bit late in surrendering, then.