Imperial Decree

o/ Pacifica.

Last offer was generous as hell compared to the current situation.

Offering a ZI to a person for the reason of spying when the only way you gained access to that knowledge is an act of spying.

Yeah, very generous.

This. Pacifica Pre-Fails.

You are correct

Check the OP. Also, the offers were rejected by OV/VE. They tried to continue/stall long enough. Some things should be put into perspective first, such as the embarrassment of some of this. This war will surely be a fun one.

Let me get through this. OV/VE stalled this long enough for you to get to war in the middle of a conversation?

I'm sorry, but didn't you folks accept screens from OV's private forums? Isn't this entirely hypocritical?

If Polars do it, it has to be good. At least, thats what they have been thinking the last few years.

I read it several days ago in the tattler. Not only did you guys declare during negotiations, but your using information you gained through spying to support a DoW on someone for spying. If you honestly think you have the moral high ground, then you have another thing coming.

If QFT was allowed, I would say QFT right now. But I won't. You are just right.

OV --> Good luck

VE--> thank you for trying.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NPO shows class like always:

1. Attacks begun while still negotiating;

2. Attacks begun half an hour before the DoW.

So, NPO, let me sum this up for you:

1. I want Moo shot to ZI (no selling);

2. I want you to admit you where spying on OV.

Since someone brought up being in Legion. There is a cry for attacking during peace negotiations. I have 2 words

Dove war

where was the outcry then?

Yes I know it is ironic that I am on the "side" that attacked for the dove war but why outcry now instead of then?

"face it, you done for and your sore because know its true"?

Not quite a valid point either. I don't 'know' that Pacifica is done for. No one does. You can claim all you want that you know, but no one knows. As for me being 'sore' about it... not quite. I'd love a huge war. In case you haven't noticed, I've been asking for people to use the valid CB (valid by their definition) they've been presented with in this very thread, and others. Also, like I said, no one knows it's 'true', especially not me.

Its still not an ad hom, bro. That was my original point. Whether his argument is true or not, whether it can be debated is not the question. When I said his point was valid, I wasn't saying I agreed with him.

I was League, Aegis, and UJP. Why does everyone think the League hates NPO forever, etc.? It's a ridiculous thought process... There's a thing called evolution of ideas, forgiveness, and such. You don't have to hold grudges against people forever, it's childish.

True...but grudges are just so damn fun!

A BRIEF LESSON IN MEMES:

"I accidentally a whole <noun>."

Derived from an accidental typo, this meme was popular for a while and slowly faded out, though it makes a comeback every once in a while. No one is quite sure what the original verb in the sentence was supposed to be. Rumors that Bob Sanders was the author of the original mistake have since been proven false.

This just makes me hate memes even more. Thank you Stormsend, holy priest of Walford, preacher of all that is good and true.

Its still not an ad hom, bro. That was my original point. Whether his argument is true or not, whether it can be debated is not the question. When I said his point was valid, I wasn't saying I agreed with him.

Okay... I guess it wasn't an ad hom then. My bad.

Here:

I love the smell of a weak argument in the morning.

Better? :P

:lol: :lol: u and what army? :P

The one standing behind you, wondering why you just attacked their ally for no good reason in the middle of peace negotiations.