World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the Melvin Republic receive the territory between it and Dragonisia, as was before the map change?

Also, could the Melvin Republic be labeled "Melvin Republic" :P It's the brown one in SE Asia

If you're talking greater Tibet, you already have it.

(Not sure what I am supposed to be labeling for Transvaal please be more specific)

Bouvet Island in the South Atlantic. I think.

However I have also posted two or three times earlier in this thread trying to get part of our border with Serca (in Angola) fixed but it seems to have been overlooked or ignored or both. When I get time in a few days I think I'll just repost Transvaal's entire claim again with the correct borders.

However I have also posted two or three times earlier in this thread trying to get part of our border with Serca (in Angola) fixed but it seems to have been overlooked or ignored or both. When I get time in a few days I think I'll just repost Transvaal's entire claim again with the correct borders.

Don't worry no one is ignoring your requests, its just getting missed among all the random arguments and barely map related discussion. I'll fix it next update, also with Angola right now serca has Angola are you saying it goes to you?

I hadn't done anything since you didn't say how you would like the borders changed. Please enlighten me.

I'll fix it next update, also with Angola right now serca has Angola are you saying it goes to you?

Thanks.

Angola is split between Serca and myself. When Ranathar withdrew from Africa, his portion of Angola (along with Zambia) was returned to me in accordance of our original agreement.

This map located on my Wiki page will give you an idea what the border should look like; all the shaded stuff should be marked as Transvaal - with the small enclave on the southeastern coast marked Natal (which I beleive you have already done).

I hadn't done anything since you didn't say how you would like the borders changed. Please enlighten me.

Page 48 Post 947 - I also posted a maplink earlier in the thread but not going to bother looking

Alright those are doable, i'll get them in next post, along with the Antarctica claims. Also wilson did Sumeragi get your nation name in, if not what is it and where? (I dug back five pages and couldn't find your original post).

Edited by iamthey

Alright those are doable, i'll get them in next post, along with the Antarctica claims. Also wilson did Sumeragi get your nation name in, if not what is it? (I dug back five pages and couldn't find your original post).

Were you able to see my final reasonable claims Iamthey?

Alright those are doable, i'll get them in next post, along with the Antarctica claims. Also wilson did Sumeragi get your nation name in, if not what is it and where? (I dug back five pages and couldn't find your original post).

Done wilson and almost finished with Botha.

Question to Botha: Don't you have ALL of Mozambique? Your wiki map seems incorrect.

Give me thirty minutes to post.

Edited by Sumeragi

Done wilson and almost finished with Botha.

Give me thirty minutes to post.

Heh you beat me :v:. That works though.

Also, I love your Yuki avatar. Kawaii~

Heh, thanks, where is your avatar from? (I always wonder where people get the martial avatars.)

Edited by iamthey

Update:

*Changes*

Antarctica Claims Added.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6159/iamsumermap5.png

Notes:

*Did LVN sign off on the Helzan expansion or did he say no?

*Which nation in the center of Antarctica is the one that needs to be purged.

The Almighty Stiggy lays claim to the vacant northern areas of Africa west of Egypt. I request the colour black pl0x :)

TopGearClaims1.png

My nation shall be called Top Gear, btw. :P

Since black is prohibited I'll have as dark grey as I am permitted then please. :)

Wisconsin belongs to the USA, not GLS. Danke.

Will do in next update.

@TheStig: There is no land available where you seek. Check the link above your post.

Try Central or Southeast Asia. Also, any color except gray, black, or white. You also need to make a Declaration of Existence first.

Question to Botha: Don't you have ALL of Mozambique? Your wiki map seems incorrect.

As far as I am aware I currently don't - as least not since February '09 - unless Ian Steele who had the northern portion of Mozambique has been removed, in which case it would then revert back to me. Ditto for Malawi if Association (yeerk5) has been removed from the map. Last time (or last verison) I checked the map they were still on it.