World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You edited before I posted my request. Do not get testy.

I believe that I edited two minutes before I posted a response to your requests for links, I am sorry that I forgot to add the links in for the original post, yet I decided it was a good idea to include proof of my claims within that counter-post to you.

For sumer here is the photobucket pictures I posted earlier, in imageshack. (These are the territories that need to be labeled "Imperial Alliance").

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/932/territory21.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4543/territory1.jpg

Southeast Asia would be the more likely of the two, considering we're RPing most of the inhabitants of Zargathia as being Hansa refugees.

But yeah, i'll see where it goes. There were some arrangements made in PM, and i more or less left it open to go either way to keep the plot supple enough to adjust along the way.

I don't have much territory as it is, but if I can complete my evil plan to save the world you can have the Northern Territory of The Aether Empire until you can find a more suitable location for your nation :D.

Here you go the next map maker, I added the Great Lakes and devided the land as it would have been if the lakers were there. Just copy and paste this into your map.

Everyone is a mapmaker.

Also, I think I'll draw the lakes myself.

I don't have much territory as it is, but if I can complete my evil plan to save the world you can have the Northern Territory of The Aether Empire until you can find a more suitable location for your nation :D.

Speaking of, i've been looking for the Aether Empire on the map but i can't seem to find it. Am i just being (snow-)blind, or is it just really REALLY small? :ph34r: