The Explanation as to why Soldier Picked TPF

The AUT

I believe KM was on GOD's PZI list for ordering the ZI of Xiphosis. That aside, TPF does not use PZI, and as far as I've been a member we haven't used PZI against anyone. The official policy may seem ambiguous, but a lot of gov members in TPF, myself included, feel very strongly against PZI.

The last time I remember someone being on "list" was barakady and I was the one to ZI him. Then we forgot about him when the wars ended as far as I remember. He got taken off the list a little bit later too I think.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, war is an option for me too. We should form a club being the only two people in CN not in peace mode.

Make that three ;)

Also, to all the other comments attacking The AUT. Solider and TPF have developed a pretty good friendship over the months, you don't want to believe it, fine. But calling The AUT names and what not is pretty petty.

I will not divulge logs. But the alliances of Ragnarok and ARES were gearing up for an attack on us due to issues we had.

So I was scared.

I LOL'D a hard six. I don't remember trying to roll you, but I do remember us having a treaty which we didn't cancel when everyone else backed out on you, and offered to help rebuild you after TPF's one day war.

Talk about thrown under the bus :/

Declaring Nation: Grundy (Magicninja)

Declaring Nation Strength: 78,529.147

Declaring Nation Rank: Ranked #681 of 29,824 nations

Defending Nation: burnt eggs (frack) (stumpy jung Il) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

Defending Nation Strength: 42,384.846

Defending Nation Rank: Ranked #3,889 of 29,824 nations

I LOL'D a hard six. I don't remember trying to roll you, but I do remember us having a treaty which we didn't cancel when everyone else backed out on you, and offered to help rebuild you after TPF's one day war.

Talk about thrown under the bus :/

*coups joe as he gets rolled by the bus*