The Explanation as to why Soldier Picked TPF

The AUT

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now sponge knows the whole story.

Purge didn't kill themselves though, they wanted to merge with an alliance that was filled with their friends, you didn't like it, so you stepped in. The aftermath, well, sponge has those logs now, they were funny, I just had to share :)

insert meme about brilliance in politics.

I guess you do what you gotta do though.

Why didn't you just post them here for all to see? Just cut out the middle man?

insert meme about brilliance in politics.

I guess you do what you gotta do though.

Why didn't you just post them here for all to see? Just cut out the middle man?

JBone told me not to. JBone also is the one who dared me to post logs, so I posted some on irc awhile back, then I gave the Purge incident logs to Electron Sponge.

I mean, the logs are like a year and a bit old now, but they're still funny.

And now sponge knows the whole story.

Purge didn't kill themselves though, they wanted to merge with an alliance that was filled with their friends, you didn't like it, so you stepped in. The aftermath, well, sponge has those logs now, they were funny, I just had to share :)

It was very simple...PURGE only needed to cancel the protectorate agreement rather than going behind our back to merge with Vox. I knew NADC was going to be rolled (and I'm sure Sponge did as well since he engineered it) and I tried to save PURGE the pummeling.

I hear you've had great thrills log dumping on me the last few days...and to be honest, I could not care less....baseball season is in full swing and I'd much rather be involved in my son's baseball season than playing CN. Quite a bit different now that he's playing high school ball and he made a good travel team after the high school season is over. I may or may not be active when the season is over...depends if I land another single MILF like last offseason. ;)

Edited by Slayer99

It was very simple...PURGE only needed to cancel the protectorate agreement rather than going behind our back to merge with Vox. I knew NADC was going to be rolled (and I'm sure Sponge did as well since he engineered it) and I tried to save PURGE the pummeling.

I dumped the logs of how you wanted me to lie to moo about accepting the position as leader of purge, and how I wouldn't do it, but then you went ahead and lied to him anyway in order to save your own hide so it wouldn't look like you were poaching members from the NPO.

And if you don't care, I'll dump em on the OWF.

Removed for ]ooc[ IRC QUOTES [OoC]

I'll start up a proper topic later though.. TO THE SPACESHIP!

Edited by astronaut jones

I dumped the logs of how you wanted me to lie to moo about accepting the position as leader of purge, and how I wouldn't do it, but then you went ahead and lied to him anyway in order to save your own hide so it wouldn't look like you were poaching members from the NPO.

here's part of it, just for kicks.

[15:42] <Slayer99[TPF]> Tell him this...that you were looking for an opportunity outside of NPO for leadership, that you and TPF have a history going back nearly a year

00[15:42] <greenacres> well, I already told him the last part.

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> And that we've been friendly with you since your departure...so when the opportunity came up, we casually mentioned it to you and you jumped at the opportunity

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> even better

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> That you saw the PURGE thread and asked OBM and I about it

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> and we said we needed help with it

Dun dun dun!

...sorry.

here's part of it, just for kicks.

[15:42] <Slayer99[TPF]> Tell him this...that you were looking for an opportunity outside of NPO for leadership, that you and TPF have a history going back nearly a year

00[15:42] <greenacres> well, I already told him the last part.

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> And that we've been friendly with you since your departure...so when the opportunity came up, we casually mentioned it to you and you jumped at the opportunity

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> even better

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> That you saw the PURGE thread and asked OBM and I about it

[15:43] <Slayer99[TPF]> and we said we needed help with it

Always funny what Slayer will say in order to get by.

A few government changes...hmmm, New Leader, New Structure (magistrates, 4 out of 5 in TPF for less than 6 months) Slayer: Retired, TBB: Retired, OBM: Retired, Me: Retired....I would say more than a "few".

J, now don't lie to the folks. Slayer is the worst armchair quarterback in the league and you and I both know it.

Removed for ]ooc[ IRC QUOTES [OoC]

I'll start up a proper topic later though.. TO THE SPACESHIP!

Actually, I approached the artist formerly known as greenacres to take over Purge. I wish it would have stuck, TAFKAG would have been great for them.

Actually, I approached the artist formerly known as greenacres to take over Purge. I wish it would have stuck, TAFKAG would have been great for them.

You both approached me within two minutes of each other, in the full logs with slayer I say that, the only difference is, you were quicker on the draw with the actual information. Eventually though, within about 4 or 5 minutes of each other, you both said the exact same thing.

And, this part of the log is what happened after I accepted both slayer and your offer.. and him trying to lie about things in order to deflect blame/keep himself out of hot water.

Edited by astronaut jones