LoSS restructuring

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, whats with the LoSS has balls comments?

History tells me that when everyone canceled on NpO before the last war, they were hailed as having no balls.

Oh well, cybernations hypocrisy is nothing new.

Unless you think the alliance sthey cancelled on are going to be on the losing side of a 10:1 gangbang your comparison is very flawed.

History tells me that when everyone canceled on NpO before the last war, they were hailed as having no balls.

Last time I checked they were not breaking any treaties...

History also tells us that NpO was about to be attacked and was politically isolated, with little NS behind them.

Can you seriously say the same about the NPO or any of the alliances that LoSS canceled on?

And they canceled on the people who are currently dominating the game, which is a pretty ballsy move.

Well from what the boards have shown in the last couple of weeks, this seems to be following the same isolation patterns that happened to the NpO and friends.

Of course the tables are turned this time, so it can't be the same.

I fail to see how this bares any resemblance. LoSS canceled on lot of big well connected alliances, not on a single isolated alliance marked for the slaughter.

The one treaty straight up canceled (not suspended) and several that were suspended were based more on fear and pure protection than friendship, political alignment, and genuine like for each other. Those cancellations are rather ballsy.

Not only that, but they're canceling virtually every treaty they have, which puts them in a vulnerable position, instead of canceling only on one ally they know is about to get hit.

I see you trying, but all you seem to ever post is utter rubbish.

Well from what the boards have shown in the last couple of weeks, this seems to be following the same isolation patterns that happened to the NpO and friends.

Clearly the isolation patterns are occuring.

Did you happen to notice how many MDPs NPO has? It was only a matter of time before people start to cancel on them for reasons like those we have seen, like lack of communication, etc.

even if you are correct the people being cancelled on are hardly being isolated, they still have quite a bit of NS behind them, in fact scholars tell me the amount of NS on these hypothetical sides is pretty even, so again your comparison is flawed.

I would hardly say that the NPO is becoming politically isolated. Even sides maybe? I know, its shocking to alliances that have never actually had to fight against even odds. Id complain about it being unfair as well.

which side of conflicts have the alliance they canceled on been? I'll help you out.... usually a beat down with 10-1 ratio of NS and nations

which side was NpO going to be on? i'll help you again, the losing side of a "gangbang" type war (which it was)

Actually, this from what I understand is a total restructuring of the entire alliance. They decided to throw out the baby as well as the bathwater. Unfortunately, this included their friends as well. In my experience, allies can help with supporting an alliance during restructuring, going through your change alone can be dangerous. I hope at the end of the day, it pays off.

I won't lie, this really hurts, LoSS was one of Zenith's favorite allies, and we even made a joint office to celebrate our union. It's literally out of the blue. Excuse me, I'm going to go eat a pint of ice cream and throw darts at LoSSes picture. You all carry on your talk about balls.

I will miss you, LoSS. :(

and I will not blame you. I will send a picture of my face for the dartboard if you want.

I have said almost everything I have needed to say in private, but I will put it some of it out to public right now.

As long as I hold any position in the government, LOSS will not lay a hand on any of the alliances whose treaties we are suspending.

Clearly the isolation patterns are occuring.

Did you happen to notice how many MDPs NPO has? It was only a matter of time before people start to cancel on them for reasons like those we have seen, like lack of communication, etc.

The biggest alliance is assumed to have the biggest amount of allies.

I would hardly say that the NPO is becoming politically isolated. Even sides maybe? I know, its shocking to alliances that have never actually had to fight against even odds. Id complain about it being unfair as well.

laughing - subtle stumpy :P

Perhaps you will be regretting the way you conducted FA with them instead?

Doubtful. And besides, I don't believe TORN had any existing treaty with them. I don't see how that's relevant.

Edited by the great sam

and I will not blame you. I will send a picture of my face for the dartboard if you want.

I have said almost everything I have needed to say in private, but I will put it some of it out to public right now.

As long as I hold any position in the government, LOSS will not lay a hand on any of the alliances whose treaties we are suspending.

Quick, activate order 66, coup Jaaku. :ph34r:

I count 5 cancellations in the past two weeks, I'm pretty sure if your alliance lost that many so quick you'd consider it isolation.

An even fight? How can possibly expect NPO and co to stand against those odds!

Doubtful. And besides, I don't believe TORN had any existing treaty with them. I don't see how that's relevant.

A Righteous LoSS of Judgement Treaty Protocols for Espionage and Armed Conflict Eradication (PEACE) TORN Active

Should really learn your allies, unless that was canceled :/