Ready for the truth?

Oh I trust TOOL. I just don't like seeing an alliance getting destroyed because one person ruined it for everyone.

This isn't middle school.

There is a lot of irony in your alliance choice considering your sentiment...

Many would argue that NPO has done that several times to multiple alliances.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I trust TOOL. I just don't like seeing an alliance getting destroyed because one person ruined it for everyone.

This isn't middle school.

I think you will find we have been more than lenient in this situation, and our punishment is quite fair and some may say forgiving.

We do not need to provide the public with anything. Those involved have seen what matters. Past that, we owe nothing to anyone else.

I'll remind you guys again that you are dealing with two distinct issues.

You do not have an obligation to convince everyone of your argument in order to justify your war.

You DO have a necessity to provide proof of your claims if you want anyone to believe a thing you say in the future.

Your war is not on trial here. Your credibility may be in the future.

Balsamic Vinegar and Kevin...wow, you guys are incredible. Please show me how I can attain your method of thought.....How many times do I have to fall on my head to attain such a level of intelligence? :mellow:

Edited by Lycurgus Rex

You do not have an obligation to convince everyone of your argument in order to justify your war.

You DO have a necessity to provide proof of your claims if you want anyone to believe a thing you say in the future.

Considering all sides in the matter (NSO, TOOL, CDC) agree that there is definitive evidence of Hilltopper spying on us, I would think that should be proof enough that our claims weren't just made up.

Edited by ConeBone69

Considering all sides in the matter (NSO, TOOL, CDC) agree that there is definitive evidence of Hilltopper spying on us, I would think that should be proof enough that our claims weren't just make up.

No no, it's not for all involved parties to decide whether we possess credibility, but the peanut gallery!

This is just to clear one thing up:

TOOL has indeed spoken to NSO about this and is not protecting CDC in this. CDC was issued provisional protection and under consideration for a protectorate before all this happened. Once Random contacted TOOL, this protection was halted along with the vote as this was to be cleared up. NSO has spoken to TOOL and TOOL has seen the evidence and is not protecting CDC. NSO has gone through all the correct diplomatic routes with us.

Let me guess, they're lying too?

Edited by Sargun

That's all I'm going to comment.

I'll take my leave for this conversation, since I'm not strong enough to stand up to Moldavi's political capital AKA word.

And yet you continue to post. You should probably take the time to read this thread rather than extend it by repeating issues that have already been settled.

Like I said I "skimmed". I said I didn't see anything, not that it wasn't there.

After the amount of useless posting you've done, maybe you should consider actually reading first and stop making a fool of yourself.

If its raining at my house I flip to the weather channel then I see all the shades of green and where its raining.

I love how you put all your faith in one man, I fear that CDC will be destroyed, and I hate hip-hop.

So you have full faith in the weatherman? He tells you it's raining without you're actually confirming it to be true. You've just lost your own argument.

And yet you continue to post. You should probably take the time to read this thread rather than extend it by repeating issues that have already been settled.

I have read this thread. Multiple times actually. It's also been a very insightful experience.

... and here I thought NSO would be a "revolutionary" and "different" alliance. What a let down. :(

Back to doing far more important things.

Edited by Balsamic Vinegar

I have read this thread. Multiple times actually. It's also been a very insightful experience.

... and here I thought NSO would be a "revolutionary" and "different" alliance. What a let down. :(

You repeatedly keep saying things like "I'm leaving this conversation", "That's all I'm going to comment" and "back to doing far more important things" as though you don't want to be here, commenting in this thread. Yet here you are, commenting away. Please, if you don't feel as though this thread is worth your time, stop reading and commenting on it.

Presenting the proof would've made us revolutionary? :huh:

In the future the people who need to believe what we say will be presented with the proof to back up our word. How you can't seem to understand this concept is beyond my comprehension.

For those of you who question the proof and are willing to go this far to get it, they have stated they won't give it. You question the integrity of the NSO, you say you don't like the injustices, then why don't you get your fellow freedom fighters together and do something about it, it sure would be impressive to see NSO get attacked by a liberation force, some of those complaining are leaders of alliances, use your political and military abilities and do something more than just cry for the proof your not getting it, now lets see you do something. If you don't do anything than the NSO is not only going to become the next NPO, they will eventually be able to take away your free speech because they will have no fear of repercutions.

When the Nazis came for the communists,

I remained silent;

I was not a communist.

Then they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

I did not speak out;

I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

I did not speak out;

I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,

there was no one left to speak out for me.

The above is true for more than just nazi, you want to call them out on it, their not listening make them listen

Edited by Dodger

If you don't do anything than the NSO is not only going to become the next NPO, they will eventually be able to take away your free speech because they will have no fear of repercutions.

And what are you going to do about it, aside from post on the forum urging others to do something?

Sadly, I wasn't able to see the "proof" of the spying and while I do no like seeing alliances rolled without reason, it is a sad day when members of my own alliance are not willing to take the word of a friend and former leader and repeatedly trolling. I will not salute the New Sith Order on the conflict because I do not know the whole scope of the war, but I do think that CDC should really be thankful 1 wave is all they are getting, to most of CN you will note that most wars involving spying are much longer and usually reduce the alliance to much less, so this does show promising change to the currents system from the NSO and that I will salute, so congratulations to the NSO on stepping away from the usual tech roll and showing mercy and temperance.

Edit

youwish :wub:

And what are you going to do about it, aside from post on the forum urging others to do something?

I don't intend to do anything other than anagonize the antagonist, I know I don't mean much on the global world, but my position was already stated, I am just tired of "freedom fighters" who don't fight. When I see injustice you can bet money I will show up with more than just words.

I don't intend to do anything other than anagonize the antagonist, I know I don't mean much on the global world, but my position was already stated, I am just tired of "freedom fighters" who don't fight. When I see injustice you can bet money I will show up with more than just words.

I'll hold you to that.

I'll hold you to that.

I hope you do, my honor means a lot to me, if I am not willing to fight for what I believe, I might as well roll over and die now.

Wow. So, having only two treaties, a brand new way of promotion, declaring only a week long war, giving white peace even with such a serious offense after said war, and encouraging them to build up and get friends so they can come back with a more even force doesn't make us revolutionary and different? Instead we have to show Balsamic Vinegar of Vanguard our evidence for war (which everyone who has seen it CDC included has publicly stated it's valid) in order to be revolutionary. Right, I think we'll just stick to our normal, mundane ways then.

You don't think we're revolutionary or different? Oh heavens, how some are blind! Don't you see what novel PR technique we've employed? By keeping the evidence only to the people whom it concerns, we've succeeding in manipulating people like you into raging and whining at us for 34 pages (counting all threads related to the war) throughout this forum. That's 34 pages of good publicity for us, all by infuriating a bunch of people who don't have any better reading material than our CB. Of course, I don't want to exclude the would be crusaders for justice, but it doesn't matter. The commonality is that most of you apparently can't argue your way out of a basket or read a whole thread. (He who has no name is pretty kick $@! though, I exclude him and a few others from that charge. Not you though, salad dressing.)

For those of you who question the proof and are willing to go this far to get it, they have stated they won't give it. You question the integrity of the NSO, you say you don't like the injustices, then why don't you get your fellow freedom fighters together and do something about it, it sure would be impressive to see NSO get attacked by a liberation force, some of those complaining are leaders of alliances, use your political and military abilities and do something more than just cry for the proof your not getting it, now lets see you do something. If you don't do anything than the NSO is not only going to become the next NPO, they will eventually be able to take away your free speech because they will have no fear of repercutions.

I believe I speak for most of the NSO when I wholeheartedly endorse this sentiment. We feed on conflict.

freedom fighting in this world requires patience strategy and thought not planes and tanks. People may very well be doing something about it and if they are doing it right you will have no idea what other than their words here. i am so tired of people who think the only way people can 'do something" is through outward war when the only thing that accomplishes is suicide.

Edited by KingSrqt