The Dawn of a New Era

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good, Rosen. ;) I know you'll do great, and I can't wait to see what New Era looks like a few months down the road. :)

@ TOOL: I'm jealous. )): I want New Era as a protectorate too!

o/ New Era

o/ TOOL

A GearHead. . . I haven't talked to you in forever. We should catch up sometime. Thank you for your fine sentiments. Your :awesome:

The care and thought you took in crafting the flag is apparent. I hope that is an indication of your future efforts. Good luck.

Nice to meet you Kzoppistan, and thank you for noticing the crafting of New Era's Flag. Thanks for the luck as well. Its appreciated.

Don't mess with New Era or you'll get a huge whipping by TOOL. :P No one messes with our Rosen. And back off GearHead, Rosen is ours! You can't have joint custody. I mentored him, he was mine long before he was yours. :P

I feel like I'm repeating myself. But I just want to say thank you to all of you who posted in this DoE. Also, thank you to all of you who have supported me during this transition from TOOL, to the creation of New Era.

You are all :awesome: