Ex-GGA Members

FallenFighter

My name is Jason8 and I was in GGA from the birth of this nation until the end of September. Then I joined RAD.

I left GGA because JOIN RAD, WE'RE RAD.

It's infectious. Once bitten by it, you cannot escape it's grasp. Damn you RAD, JOIN RAD!

Hmm, was never a member, but I remember being personally invited by (dare I say) Prodigal Chieftan back in the day because of my name... He also made me an Honourary Knight of the GGA Round Table. Good times.

Take Care,

Celtic

I was a recruiter for GGA and chose to stay in that ministry because that is what I enjoyed. I think we crossed or came close to 500 members. I was member of the month one time and I owned the GGA arcade for a few months. I actually recruited one of the current Triumvirate. I met a lot of good people there.

GGA is in a tight spot right now it seems. Your relationship with NPO is both your largest asset and your greatest liability. I think the political components of CN make a fair fight very rare. Dogpiles are pretty much the way of the game and I would be lying if I said I did not participate. I underestimated the emotional investment people put into their nations. Just like in the real world, chickens do come home to roost. There is no avoiding that.

I've been gone for a bit but I think DerekJones truly had your alliance's best interests at heart and I hope you guys don't dismiss his words. I don't think the situation was handled appropriately but if you can swallow your pride and make some bold decisions (whatever they may be) you may survive this.

October '07 - March '09

I got as high as a Pal.

Served as MoIA, MoFA, MoF. I was the Minister of Finance for several months (~August '08 - Novemeber '08)

As with Derek, I'm in EG now.

So you came after me? Cool!

Was in GGA for 2 months (May and June '08).

Was rookie of the month and member of the month consecutively.

Minister of Finance, SFO, many other things.

I have a lot of medals from there.

Also, I totally agree with Jim's comments concerning DerekJones.

Edited by Lucas Perry

Paladin, Deputy Minister of Defense and Intelligence, and a worker in lots of various Ministries until about 7 days or so ago when I was forced to leave with DJ and Kwilliams.

Now in Nemesis.

They kicked you?

Wow. What the hell?

Edited by MegaAros

I was a member of the GGA for a week unfortunatly, No achievements and believe it or not i came in from GOONS after UjW. Seriously...

That was a long time ago though, Now ive re-rolled about 10 times and im settling in Zenith :)

Edited by Rotavele

Ex-GGA member, joined 6/10/07, left sometime in November of the same year. Worked every position in the Ministry of Finance, eventually Minister, under MoFs Novus and Kaz, worked as an Internal Investigator under a variety of people, memorably MoIAs DerekJones and mydogti, worked as a Recruiter for the colors Orange and I think Brown under MoRs Jedi Chewie and Sognatore, and ambassador to RIA under MoFA Desius. Also became a Paladin. Mentored by Jonathan Brookbank, left when he was ousted. Fought a guy who was still nominally in Classic VE, fought FAN in the original FAN war and was Acting MoF for a lot of it (Kaz was out for RL stuff at the time) and was full-fledged MoF during the Unjust War.

I should copy this for the next time I'm relating my history to someone. Huh.