Ex-GGA Members

FallenFighter

Inspired by this thread: 53384, I've decided to start this thread as you are now reading. I guess this is a good way to see how many people have just decided to leave for what ever reason or forced out :v:

06/07 GGA Member / Green Senator / Minister of Advance Education present.

Edit:

Avatar and Sig from back in the day.

GreenSoldier.png

GlobalSig3.png

Edited by FallenFighter

I'm ex-GGA, obviously.

Oh, I guess we're putting our stats, too.

2006-2007 11 month GGA member. Deputy Minister of Trade and Aid, Minister of Trade and Aid, Minister of Finance, Acting Minister of Defense and Intelligence during GWIII, Triumvir, Elder Statesman.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

I'm in Elephant Graveyard now, with a few other ex-GGA members.

Member from December 2006 until January 2009, served as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, Minister of Internal Affairs, Vice-Chancellor of the Exterior, Regent, Triumvir (Jan. 2008-Jan. 2009), Elder Statesman.

Lets see: I'm a Fomer SFO, Deputy Minister of Defense, Ministers of Defense and Communications, Chieftain, MoC Chief of Staff.

Pretty much worked in every internal ministry GGA has with the exception of MoAE.

Joined June 16, 2006, was a member for over 3 years, and left a little over 54 days ago. To put it into prospective I joined GGA about 2wks before Bilrow did.

EDIT: And now I'm a triumvir and founding member of the Order of the Four Leaf Clover.

Edited by rstat1

Was in GGA from July 14th, '06 to July 14th, '07. The good old days. Served as Minister of Recruitment and did that reorganization thing. Served as Recruitment/Communications Chair the entire time basically, and lots of fun special stuff.

My avatar and signature got deleted with the old forum, I'm afraid. I was awarded Pretty Princess of '06 and got a hilarious avatar to go along with it.

Ah, the good old days.

Heh, well I am a former member of the true GGA. Not the one calling themselves GGA these days.

I joined in February 2006, and left about 2 weeks before GW1, only to return and fight GW1 in GGA. I left a couple months after. So, I'll guess around until August 2006.

I was a Paladin, Minister of Defense, Vice Chancellor, and founded the GGA's Internal Affairs Ministry, and was the first Minister of Internal Affairs. I also led the GGA's army in GW1, upon my return from LUE.

Heh, well I am a former member of the true GGA. Not the one calling themselves GGA these days.

I joined in February 2006, and left about 2 weeks before GW1, only to return and fight GW1 in GGA. I left a couple months after. So, I'll guess around until August 2006.

I was a Paladin, Minister of Defense, Vice Chancellor, and founded the GGA's Internal Affairs Ministry, and was the first Minister of Internal Affairs. I also led the GGA's army in GW1, upon my return from LUE.

Wasn't the GGA founded on March 1st, 2006? :unsure:

I was in GGA twice. February 2008-later some time. then about two weeks later until i left for BAM!

Currently with a new nation, in EG (with a buncha other ppl who've posted here)

@dio, I was rookie of the month, too! And I forgot to mention that I worked in every single ministry, but didn't do a very good job in any of them (except foreign affairs ;) so I never made it past cav.

If anybody's unaligned, we're always looking for recruits ;) Be with your former alliance-mates!

Edited by Scigirl543