because nobody seems to care about Sargun

Sargun II

Regarding Martens' tech  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For what reason?

Violating the tech-sharing rule of only receiving from one person. KM probably didn't know about it, some people did some people didn't. A lot of people (on both sides) want it to continue how it's going, so I'm making a poll.

I'll decide accordingly.

We are in too deep of the war. If it was earlier...go for it.

It's been a week at the most... I say give him time to fix the details. The way i see it his last post needs to be edited no matter what happens. 2009 tech is not invulnerable to 2009 tech.

And you end up with an absolutely huge tank, one that's so huge, its not feasible.

I think KaiserMartens was basing his design on the Panzer VIII Maus . It reached prototype in WWII. With today's technology, I would think a working production model could be produced, especially with today's advances in armour mixtures, etc.

I think KaiserMartens was basing his design on the Panzer VIII Maus . It reached prototype in WWII. With today's technology, I would think a working production model could be produced, especially with today's advances in armour mixtures, etc.

And it would eat insane amounts of fuel.

The Maus was a failure and even today, would be too slow to be of great use - CAS planes can too easily destroy slow tanks such as this.

I say let him have his tech now, but have him RP a slow decline in its quality that cannot be repaired as the war progresses.

Great idea! Make KM RP his tech being damaged to the max amount of tech moderators/game masters set.

Edited by HHAYD

War losses could easily explain away Martens advanced technology, lots of war related losses and things like maintenance costs.

neither. Science, technology, these things don't magically dissipate into the ether.
Alternatively the Slovorussians discover a huge and crippling flaw in the Norland designs making them entirely obsolete against new tactics. Edited by Generalissimo

And it would eat insane amounts of fuel.

The Maus was a failure and even today, would be too slow to be of great use - CAS planes can too easily destroy slow tanks such as this.

Considering I produce a !@#$ ton of biofuel and fossil fuels, this isn't a problem, heh.